Part 29

Song for this chapter: 'Colors' by Halsey

"Everything is blue

His pills, his hands, his jeans

And now I'm covered in the colors

Pulled at the seams

And it's blue"

*************************************************

7 days till the tour starts but they feel that tomorrow is their tour in Japan, they are rehearsing while making their new album, it is like a double job for them. Calum is busy packing up his things and so Ashton, Luke is talking to their new tour manager Zoe and as for Michael?

He is in his room doing nothing asides from tweeting and watching movies, he hasn't eaten much lately and he is not having enough sleep for no good reason. Yeah he may be go out sometimes and meet the fans but not the usual thing to do and Luke can see something is up.

 "Zoe how should I help him? He won't let me help him" Luke says and Zoe sighs "Never the less you should help him as soon as possible. . ." she answered and his phone vibrated "Luke where are you?" Michael asked "I'm with the tour manager why? Is there something wrong?" Luke asked getting worried about Michael.

"Nothing's wrong. . .it's just I miss you here" Michael answered and Luke got scared a bit "Are you okay? Is something wrong? Please tell me you're okay" Luke says as he looked  at Zoe "I'm coming there. . .wait for me" Luke said as he hung up, Zoe chuckled a bit "It's okay. . .go for him" she said as he went to Michael as soon as possible. 

When he reached home, he quickly went to his room and luckily Michael is not cutting. . .yet. Michael saw him there and he went up to him hugging him close "What happened? Are you okay?" Luke asked as he pulled away, Michael shook his head and smile a bit "You're missing that is why, sorry for making you worried" Michael replied.

"Don't be. . .you know I'm all ears to you" Luke says "What about us. . .?" Michael mumbled and Luke got silent there, what about their relationship? Is this the right time to tell to the other boys about them? He doesn't want to put Michael under pressure especially for the fans, Luke only smiled but didn't answer Michael's question.

Later that night, the boys gathered together and talk about the tour on Japan "I miss Japan, I miss the girls wearing cute costumes" Calum says smiling sheepishly "Keep your eyes close Calum to girls! Better watch out to Zoe!" Ashton said smacking Calum's head "What about you Michael? What did you miss about Japan?" Luke asked and Michael shuddered his shoulders.

He look down while fiddling the hem of his brown sweater "No-fans. . .of course I miss the fans" Michael answered and look up at them, Calum gave him a serious look before chuckling "Yeah so about the fans. . .I miss tour so much. . .seeing the fans" Ashton said.

"Guys I need to tell you something. . ." Luke said as he held Michael's hand quickly as he could "What is it? Is there something wrong?" Ashton asked getting confused a bit and Calum was, Michael is catching her breathe in revealing the truth about them.

"There is something you need to know. . .it is about me and Michael" Luke says and the other two got confused "It started last year and now. . .we are. . ." Luke trailed off as he look at Michael, "Can someone spill the beans? I don't like this Luke" Ashton says almost raising his voice "Please don't hate us but me and Michael are. . ." Luke says then Michael interrupted.