Part 24

This is gonna be a third person's POV for this chapter. . .and sorry for not updating this one for so long. I'm having loads of schedules and I'm so upset. . .

And the song 'Dollhouse' by Melanie Martinez is the song for this chapter. I started on liking Melanie Martinez because of her amazing voice and cool music.

And also I cried on 'Jet Black Heart' once the music video was released. I never cried that much only to this song and that song is my favourite song from the album.

But anyways hope you like it :)

-

"Everyone's thinks we're perfect

Please don't let them look through the curtains

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things that nobody else sees "

*****************

There is a big difference between love and like, you like the person because there are things that are similar to both of you. But once you love the person, there is somethings different to this person and only you know this.

There is also a big difference between love and relationship, you love the person because you wanted to feel special and you wanted to feel their presence. But once you started into a relationship there is no turning back from the start, you'll never run away from the starting line and start all over again.

For Michael, he is in between love and relationship. He loves Luke but Michael feels like he is in a relationship with Luke. How should he thinks of this? The complicated situation of Michael just got worse. He is trapped and he got no clue on how to get out of it. "But. . .you'll end up hurting yourself if I love you" Luke said and his heart shuttered into pieces.

Michael felt like he was shot by someone who hates him for a long time, besides Luke is right. He'll end up himself hurting more than he could if he continue this on-off relationship with Luke, but he someone to feel him special. But who is it?

"I keep on hurting myself but I'll end up in your arms. . .I don't care what people says about us" Michael says controlling his tears from falling, this is difficult than any other challenges he had. He would be happy if someone wake him up from the reality than listening to the rejecting words from Luke's mouth.

"I can't see you in the hospital and bringing yourself down. . .I'm tired of it" Luke objected but Michael shook his head "Don't say that you stop caring for me. . ." Michael mumbled looking straight to his blue eyes. "That is not what I'm telling you! I'm saying that I'll end up hurting you I swear. You don't know who really I am. . ." Luke insist but Michael was already gone for that.

Michael ended himself in his room crying and crying for nothing, why is he crying in the first place? Right. . .he was rejected by the person he knew he would save him. It felt he is detatched from everybody else and he wants to slice up everything. He heard footsteps and he knew it was Luke's so he shut his mouth, "Let me explain okay?" he says but Michael stayed silent.

He can't savor the words Luke will say to him, every word he will throw is a lie for him. There is no truth in the first place, behind it it was lies and there was no light there. Michael went to the bathroom locked up the door and grabbed his best friend and took off his bracelets.

He pressed it deeper and few blood were coming out but he was used to see them flowing down. He slice his skin more and more and soon morw blood were coming out from his skin, he soon grabbed a bottle of pills and took the whole pills and threw the bottle away. He is broke. . .so broke that no one would fix it.