Part 21

Luke's POV
Its been three days since Michael talked to me and it s making me pissed off.

He's been on his room all day and he doesn't got out there ever since, what happened to him? Is he okay?

"Michael are you okay?" I said knocking on the door but no answer was heard.

"Please open the door! Get out of there!", I yelled as I knocked on the door again and I heard sobs "Please open the door. . .", I said knocking the door once more.

Michael's POV
I slowly opened the door and quickly went back to my bed curling up in a ball and started crying again.

"What happened Michael. . .?" a voice asked but I didn't answer his question.

"What happened?", the voice asked again "Please tell me what happened?", its says again as I looked up it was Luke.

"Why are you crying. . .? Is it because of me?", he asked for the fourth time.

"I'm such a hopless. . .person. . ." I whisphered "Who told you that?", he said.

"Voices. . .", I answered "What voices. . .?", he asked "Those voices who keeps on telling me to do self harm", I answered.

"Don't listen to them. . .they are telling you lies. . .", he said as he wipes my tears away.

"But they are true. . ." I exclaimed.

"No they are not! I know you are not that person and I know that! Please be the old Michael I know before", he added.

"I don't know who I am. . .I'm lost. . .", I said "I'm here okay. . .? You'll never get lost when you're with me", he said as I leaned my head on his shoulder and cried again.

"Its okay. . .to cry. . ." he added "I'm hopeless"  I said "No you are not. . .you just need to adjust and everything will be okay", he said rubbing my back to calm me down.
"You think. . .I can make it. . .?" I asked "Of course you can! I know you can. . . ", he answered "Thanks. . .", I said "For what. . .?", he asked "For being with me . . .", I answered
"Tonight we're going out. . .", he said and I quickly pulled away "As a date. . .a real date. . .", he added and I felt my cheeks burning up.

"R-Really. . .?", I asked making sure he was serious to this "Am I joking right now?", he said and I shook my head 'no'.

"Then its real. . .tonight 7:00 p.m. we're going out. . .and no buts to this", he said as he went downstairs.

(Time skips by..........)

It was 6:30 in the evening and I haven't pick any clothes to wear so I went to the bathroom, took a shower and decided to wear a Metallica t-shirt, black jeans and sneakers. I fixed my hair before heading downstairs.

"Oh hey Michael!" Calum greeted who is watching tv with his arms crossed.

"Where is Luke?", I asked "Oh hold on", he answered as he grabbed the megaphone next to him "What are you doing. . .?", I asked.

"Just hold on", he said before putting it in his lips and said "YOUR DATE IS HERE IDIOT!".

I kinda laughed to Calum's stupid idea right now, but somehow I felt so insecure about this one.

"He's fixing his hair for 10 years. . .sorry about that guy" Calum joked then Luke came wearing his Nirvana tank top, a black skinny jeans and Vans shoes.

His hair was quite messy which I like the most, it's like you only woke from your long sleep and decided to wake up.

"Come on we better get hurry. . ." Luke says as he grabbed my hand as we went to his car and drove to somewhere.

It was kinda long drive, I didn't know where we are and that makes me scare the most.

You're killing yourself

He's gonna kill you

He's going to throw you away

Not them again. They were speaking to me again, and I hate it. I feel so relieved and now they want me to live in hell.

I glanced at Luke who is focused on driving and then I looked at the window.

We were passing the trees, are we in the forest? Why is he taking me here?

"We're here. . ." Luke says as stopped the car. I felt scared when he drove us to the forest, what is he doing? Is he going to kill me right now because I'm doing self-harm? I wish all of my thoughts are not true.

"Why are we here anyway? Are you going to kill me?" I asked as I bite my nail in nervous.

"What?! Where did you get that idea?!", he said almost in a yell "I'm just you know. . .getting scared for what will happen", I answered.

"Just trust me okay? I'll be right here", he said assuring me but I don't believe him.

"Don't leave me here", I said holding his hand and squeezing it "I'll never let go of you. . .I promise. . .", he said smiling at me "I don't. . .know if I should", I said smiling a bit.

"Just hold of my hand" he said but sadly, the rain started to pour down. I was happy but most of all; disappointed. We're both soaking in wet and I hate myself about it, this is the worst date ever or maybe not?

"Let's go back now" he instructed as we went back inside the car. The cold air is pressed against me, I looked at the window, the rain is pouring hard. How can we back home? Ashton would get mad about us not coming back.

Calum would get worried because he is left alone in the house and he is going to stay at the hospital again, I felt guilty to him right now. It's like a pain you felt when someone shot you face to face.

"You okay? Sorry if I ruin everything" Luke says with a frown on his face "It's okay. . .I was just thinking about. . .the. . .rain", I said looking down "I'm really sorry about it", he said as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

I tensed a bit there, the heat is coming up to my cheeks, I'm breathing heavily and my hands are sweating. I looked at the window, maybe this is the moment that I'll spent with Luke; only today.

Calum's POV
I'm worried about Luke and Michael, where are those idiots anyway? They should be here any minute but it's been 2 hours since they went out. I pick up my phone and dialed Michael's number.

"The number you dialed is not available, please call later"

Fo fuck sake, where are they? I'm getting scared right now, the rain is still on going and yet they haven't got home. I wish they are okay.