Epilouge

This might be shocking to you but I might be putting another sequel to this one, I know this might be called a "cliff hanger" but I already thought of the sequel of this story.

For those who are voting for this story just wanted to say thank you for all the votes and reaching the 7.5 k reads of this story, it means a lot to me :) I never though this story is going to reach that kind of number. And so this chapter is dedicated for everyone is voting for this story :) and as usual enjoy this chapter.

************************************************************

It's the way you make me feel

Spinning my world around

Telling me how can I walk away

I don't care what they say I'm loving you anyway

**********************************

Months have passed and everything is in a success way it was used to but there are some bad lucks came to them. Ashton and Bryana ended up their relationship but there were some fans say that they are still dating.

Calum is having a secret relationship with an Italian girl and yet no one knows when did this happen, Luke is rumored having a relationship with his ex girlfriend Arzaylea and Michael is rumored having a relationship with a girl named Crystal Leigh.

No rumors were answered by themselves, they were sitting in silence waiting for the management to dictate them whether it is the right to clear the rumors or not. Luke and Michael are having some misunderstandings these following days and Michael had enough of this.

"Can you just shut up! I had enough!" Michael yelled pulling his hair in frustration and Luke rolled his eyes in frustration "Then tell me if you're cheating with me then! It's your fault why we are arguing!" Luke yelled back pushing Michael backward harshly and Michael yelped "I told you loads of times I don't have any relationship with Crystal! We are only friends! Why can't you see any good news to it?" Michael said as he burst into tears.

"There we go again! Stop being a baby Michael!" Luke yelled "You're the one who acts like a ba-" before Michael could finish his sentence he felt a pair of a hand slapped his face and everything went silent.

Luke look at his hand then to Michael with terror on his face, he had never done this to Michael, he even promised that he would never lay a finger on Michael and yet he broke that rule. "Michael. . .I didn't mean-"

"Get out! Get out! I hate you!" Michael yelled pushing Luke away but Luke stayed still there not controlling Michael "I didn't mean to-" "Get out of here! I hate you! I love you but I hate you! I hate you" Michael says as he ran away with tears on his eyes and drove his car somewhere else that no one can se him ever again.