Part 19

Luke's POV
I took a deep breathe before saying "Michael what's going on?", Michael's face starts to worried when I ask him like that. That's the time when I knew he is hiding something, why he is not telling me this?

"I knew it! You're hiding something! What is it?" I said

"I...can't tell you...its way too personal" Michael says as he fiddle with his fingers

"Then what it is?! Why are you hiding this?!" I yelled blinking my tears

"I can't tell you okay?! Its way personal! Why can't you understand it?" Michael yelled back as he clenched his hands into fist

"Are you cheating on me?" I said in a whispher tone

"No! Dammit I can't tell you!" Michael yelled as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pinned me against the wall. I winced at the pain,"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND IT!",Michael yelled again then he starts to get scared, he let go of my shirt and started to cry.

I got confused there, is he really hiding something? Its getting me more pissed off right now,"So you're hiding something?", I said in a serious tone,"Y-Yeah...", he answered as he slowly nod his head,"Can you tell me?", I asked.

"I'm not sure...but....", he trailed off,"Its okay to tell me....I won't judge you", I said as I hold both of his wrist and spotted some old and new scars, and it all clicked me.

Michael's POV
Luke's face began to worried as he spotted my scars, the old and fresh ones. I froze there for a moment before saying "I tried everything but nothing work....","Does the other boys know this?", he asked and I shook my head,"We have to keep it as a secret okay?", he said and I nod my head,"Let's clean those scars", he added as we went to the kitchen.

When he was done cleaning my scars, he stared at my wrist and said "Why did you do that?". "I don't know....I feel insecure or something....I really don't know!", I said looking down and fiddled with my fingers.

"Is it because of me?" Luke asked

"No! Its just....I really don't know....I started it when I was in year 9 I guess" I answered

"I should've known it before....I'm sorry Michael" Luke says as he looked straight to my eyes. I felt guilty about not telling Luke about my secret, it feels like its his fault why I hid this for him.

"Its not your fault....", I murmured,"I'm not good enough", he added,"Can you stop saying negative thoughts please? I hate it", I said and he chukled there.

"But please stop doing it okay?" Luke says as he cup my cheeks

"I'll try cause I can't say yes quickly you know" I answered smiling a bit

"Thanks" he says and he hug me, I hug him back and smiled like I'm the happiest person in the world but I quickly pulled away from the hug feeling a little bit insecure,"Sorry about that", he says.