Part 28

The song for this chapter is "Safety Pin" by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Sorry for the late update on this :(

And I just want to say hi to RaeRaeRoth :) sorry for the late replies dear, my phone just got lost and I had this long conversation with HIM.

And as usual, enjoy this chapter :)

******************

"Run away where the long lost children

Running to the edge of the world

Everyone wants us to get lost away

Broken boy meets broken girl"

********************

It's hard to be in a relationship secretly especially if the lovers were both broken and trying to fix things as soon as possible. They were trying their best to be in a good relationship but sometimes plans may go up and down, but it didn't stop there.

No matter how Michael tells himself to stop doing and stop doing that, he keeps on doing it and Luke would go crazy about it. Besides it's one way of getting the trust again and it's slowly developing.

"I think you should stop telling yourself from bringing up the past. . .it's year 2016 and it means. . .new year, new life" Luke demands but Michael only shook his head "What's my position here? And what did we talk about trust?" Luke asked reminding him of what their relationship was. . ."Trusting one another and never ignore one another" Michael said finally giving up to this 'stupid fight'.

It's always Luke who wins to their fight but no matter how much whine Michael says, Luke will always because he knows what's best for him and for himself.

"Listen. . .new year means new life and new challenges but it doesn't mean we're going back to the old system again. . .this is the time that we need to get our trust back okay?" he said assuring that everything will be okay and he will be okay for sure. . .or maybe not.

"Promise me to get better? To get this thing off me?" Michael pleaded and Luke nod his head in agreement.

The boys were back in rhe studio to make their new album. .. .well third album to be exact. Their second album "Sounds Good Feels Good" got hit on other countries such as US, Europe, South America and Asia. And because of that, they will be having a tour on Febuary 19 on Japan to start their.

"Sounds Live Feels Live" tour on Asia. It might be good news but it's definitely bad news for Michael, he hasn't talk to his mother since they got back from their last tour. He didn't got news from her, or what is happening to her. It's gonna be a the-whole-homesick for him.

"Boys I know it's hard but we gotta try our best just like last year. We made the best to be out of best and we crack the shell out of us. . .and we need to be like that again" John Feldman, one of their producers said to them.

He was like a father-brother to them whenever they are in a writting session or in tour. "Well. . .I gotta keep up my boost then. . ." Ashton mumbled as he went to his phone keeping himself busy right now.

"Song writing is gonna be my escape for a while" Calum said stretching his arms widely as if he is hitting something or he is hitting someone to his words "Well. . .boys this might be a long way trip or should I say tour but don't worry. . .as usual your family or relatives are allowed to visit you on tour" John added making he said every detail the boys needed for the upcoming tour.

It wasn't easy as they thought, they were actually writing songs until midnight and never get enough sleep. It was getting to the edge that they are about to give up but they keep their heads no for this "I need to finish this song and I get to my date" Ashton said quietly and the three smirked at his words.

"Why can't you wait for a moment there? Just one last song and then that's it" Calum says with a smile on his face. Luke checked on Michael who is quietly mumbling something "You okay there?" he asked "I need to go. . .real quick" Michael says as he stood up and hurried off.

Luke felt something is not okay so he decided to follow him. It took him to the washroom and there he was. . .crying in pain again. He quickly went to him and hugged him "What happened? Are you okay?" Luke asked but Michael continued to cry and cry "Can you tell me what's going on? You're scaring me" Luke says.

"I just got scared there because of our relationship. . ."Michael sniffled as Luke started playing his hair. When will they tell? It's not good to keep secrets right? This has to be told and to get prepared. . .

"Don't get too much pressured about it okay? I'll think about it and we'll be okay. . .just don't cry again okay? You're scaring me though" Luke said getting scared at Michael's actions lately. It didn't take so long before they got back and things started to get along with Michael. . .or maybe not.