Part 18

Ashton's POV
When I heard that Luke was in a relationship with Michael, my jaw dropped in suprise. Since when they started their relationship? After Michael and Lalaine broke up? This is so confusing right now,"So its like...", I trailed off hoping one of them would finish my sentence,"No its not like we are in a serious one! We just....um...I like him and he likes me so....", Luke says,"You're dating?", I asked,"Kind of...", Michael answered,"Wow", was all my words to these lads.

I never thought these two would like each other for a long time, but what is Calum talking about that he saw something?
"Then what is Calum talking about that he saw something?" I asked again
"Well...you see...its kinda...well..." Luke says finding words to say
"Well what? Are you guys gonna stare at me?" I exclaimed
"We...almost...um...had...." Michael says but before he could answer I interrupted him,"I know now! Don't continue your sentence", I said because I knew the next words he's going to say.

"You're not mad?", Luke asked,"I don't know", I said crossing my arms over my chest,"Wow thanks for the support", Michael says and I saw that he squeezed Luke's hand,"I can see that", I joked pretending that I didn't see it,"See what?", Luke asked,"Nothing...I just saw Calum outside", I said with a smirk.

Oh these lads surely shows their affection to each other, and that makes me wanna laugh so hard,"I just need to get rest", I said,"Get well soon Ash", Luke says and they left. They surely love each other.

Luke's POV
I looked at Calum who was smirking at us,"So? What's with the smirk?", I said,"Shut up", Calum exclaimed,"Whatever", I heard Michael said behind me as he grabbed my hand and lead me outside,"They don't like me...", Michael said as I saw tears streaming down on his cheeks,"Please stop crying", I said as I wipe his tears away,"I wanna go home", he said,"And cuddle?", I said and he nod his head,"I wanna go home", he said again,"Okay...", I said and went home.

Michael's POV
I was restless right now, and I felt like the lads hate me right now. I think they're faking the fact I love Luke trying to prove it, I felt twitched in my heart. "You okay?", Luke asked "Um...yeah I'm fine...I'm going to the bathroom", I excused myself and went to the bathroom locking the door so no one would come.

I searched for the box full of razors, no one has ever know that I'm doing self harm, well except for my girlfriend Lalaine of course. I told her that we keep it as a secret and act like normal, but I don't know if she stills keep that promise or not now that we actually broke up a few months ago. I removed my bracelets and started slitting my wrist, I winced at the pain because its been months I'm clean but that didn't stop me.

I make it deeper and more blood was dripping from my wrist and I smiled at my work,"Michael you okay? You've been there for ages", Calum says "Um...I'm almost done hold on", I said as I start to clean up my mess so no one could see and when I was done I putted my bracelets back and quickly opened the door "Dude I'm almost dying in nervous! What are you doing there?", Calum says as he was about to hold my wrist but I flinched it away.

"I'm fine don't touch me...we're not kids that we do that...grown up!", I said and walked away.

Calum's POV
I watch Michael walking away, something is wrong with this guy. Why did he say those words to me? I'm not doing anything wrong to him, it feels like he's hiding something from us so I decided to talk to Luke about it.

"Can I talk to you?", I asked and he nod his head "Its about Michael...something strange is happening", I said "Um...what do you mean?", he asked looking confused "He's acting strange...he's...weird", I explained "Calum we're all weird and you know that! Michael's is the weirdest one and we know that! You must have forgotten it", Luke exclaimed but I shook my head "Its different! It feels like he is hiding something from us", I said.

"And what is it?", he asked "I don't know...", I answered looking down,"You don't know what it is...then why you're doing this?", Luke exclaimed.

"You don't understand Luke..." I said as I stood up from my seat,"What I don't understand? That I love Michael?", Luke says,"Just find out to yourself", I said giving up and walked away.

Luke's POV
I was so confused at Calum's words, is it actually true that Michael is hiding something? If so, then what it is? And why he isn't telling me this? I know Michael that he's not hiding something, he's the normal him. If he's hiding something, he would tell it to me right away but he hasn't told me yet so I assume that he's hiding something.

I decided to talk to Michael about this when I heard someone knocking, I opened the door and Michael's ex girlfriend Lalaine holding Michael's guitar. She was wearing floral dress, her hair was quite messy with curls on the end of her hair. I felt jealousy right when I saw her holding Michael's guitar,"What do you want here?", I asked in a serious tone.

"I'm here because Michael forgot his guitar and I'm returning this to him", she explained as she gave me a smile,"Is that it?", I asked again making sure this is not her plan to get him back,"Oh yes Luke! Is Michael here?", she says,"Yeah..come in", I said as I went to the kitchen and grabbed two sodas,"How are you and Michael?", Lalaine suddenly asked,"Its..uh..good why?", I answered as I went to the living room ans sit beside her on the couch.

"That's it? I'm expecting for something great" she exclaimed as she tuck her hair behind her ear,"Its not that simple Lalaine...", I said as I tossed her a soda,"I'm calling Michael stay here", I said as I got up from my seat and went to Michael's room. I open the door and spotted Michael looking at the window.

"Michael...Lalaine is here", I said in a serious tone controlling my jealousy and he looked at me and said "I'll be there ina minute" and with that I went back downstairs. "Luke...Michael told you something?", Lalaine suddenly asked,"What is it?", I asked her getting more confused to her words,"Michael haven't told you", she says looking suprised,"What do you mean? Is Michael hiding something?", I asked again getting a little pissed off. What is Michael hiding from me? Is Lalaine pregnant? I'm getting more confusing.

"Michael is s-" "Lalaine!", Michael interrupted our conversation,"Um...Michael you forgot your guitar...", she says as she handed his guitar to Michael,"Um...thanks guess I forgot to get it...", Michael says. His voice were weak,",I have to go now...might not disturb your conversation", she says as she walked away. This is the right time to ask him.