Part 25

Song for this chapter is 'Carousel' by Melanie Martinez. I started listening to Melanie Martinez lately and I must say that she has an amzing voice and a very beautiful music.

And also I'm still dedicating this chapter to RaeRaeRoth. This girl is really amazing and check her stories and follow her :)

And also enjoy this one as usual :)

*****************

"Round and round like a horse

In a carousel we go

We're like a jump sallot like I never tell I know

But chasing after you is like a fairytale"

********************

It's been a month since Michael was brought to the hospital and yet he hasn't woken up. The doctor is amazed at how bravery Michael is having right now, if he hasn't woke up then they might take the life support on Michael. But Ashton pleaded not to because he knows Michael will wake up soon, but when is it?

Luke is having the hardest time ever, the boys still have no communication with him. It's my fault in the first place he thought to himself and besides he is right. If he didn't rejected Michael that time then everything will never go upside down for both of them. He is living in hell for a month and he can't take it anymore, he is more glad if someone stab him a loads of times than suffering this situation.

Michael really wants to open his eyes and look for Luke and say sorry for how stupid he is. He never felt his cold touch that he used to anymore, where is he? That is the question that scares him the most, maybe he is dating someone else I guess. He wants his cold touch that gives him shivers down his spine and the angelic voice that would light up his darkness.

"I know you won't hear me. . ." an angelic voice called his attention and gave him shivers.

"Please wake up. . .my life has been hell for me. I realized that life without you would be different than everyone else. Please wake up and you'll know I'm with you, wake up and I'll be your crying shoulder, wake up and everything will be fine for both of us. Wake up and the hurricane won't separate both of us, wake up and fights will start over and it will end so fast like you'll never know"

Luke is in tears again but this time it was all the tears of pain, hate and love he is having. He keeps on begging Michael to wake up but nothing happens, he is tired of crying and begging for forgiveness and second chance. "If you only know everything that I did just for you to wake up. . ." he mumbled but suddenly. . .

Michael's fingers started twitching and Luke was suprised on what he sees through his eyes. This can't be happening. . .he thought to himself, he quickly called the doctor and had this urge to go to Ashton and Calum.

Ashton heard a knock from the front door and as soon he saw Luke's face, he quickly hugged his best friend. Luke was stunned to Ashton's actions, he was shut down and now he is hugging him? Is he upset on how he pushed me off?

As soon Luke pulled away Ashton was in tears and Luke got suprised. "Hey Ashton I don't know what is happening to you-" "Luke I'm sorry I shut you down. I'm sorry for pushing you away and for ignoring you. . .I was mad the whole time and I shouldn't ignore you" Ashton said between sobs. "Hey um. . .I'm sorry for acting like an asshole to all of you, I was just having a hard time" Luke mumbled.