Part 8

Ashton's POV

Me and Calum decided to go to the doctor to ask about what happened to me last night,"Calum wish me luck on this", I said to him he just nodded and I went to the doctor.

"Oh so how can I help you?" the doctor asked

"Well last night my chest just got hurt. I don't know why it happened the pain; I can't tell how pain it is. Doctor can you tell me why did it happened?" I explained to the doctor,"Well are you getting yourself stressed or depressed on some small problems? Or-","No doctor I don't get stress or depress it just happened like that", I interrupted,"Okay we'll get you some X-rays and see if there's something wrong on you is that okay?", the doctor asked,"Well okay",I said,"Come back tomorrow to have some test", the doctor added I smiled at the doctor and left.

"What happened? Do you have a-"

"The doctor says I have to come back tomorrow to have some test" I cuttef him off,"Oh okay.....Ashton whatever the results is.......I'm here for you as a friend", Calum said patting my back,"Can't we tell to the other boys?", Calum asked I just shake my head. I'm so scared to tell to the other boys they might think that I'm joking or something, only Calum knows this cause I have trust on him and he's been there for me from the day I joined the band,"Alright then that's your decision mate", he said.

Hey guuuuyyyyyyssss!!!!!!!! Oh my my!!!!! What do you think Ashton has?????? Just added a little conflict on that story but don't worry I'm not making it a sad story!!!!

-Kaila Marie(All Time Low)