Part 5

Me and the boys are on the Pizza Hut after our rehearsal "So what are the plan-up tomorrow guys?", Ashton asked "Well I'm going to my family I really miss them", Calum said wow at least he has choices in life "Me I'm going to my family also", Ashton said "How about you Luke?", Calum asked "I don't know I think I need time to be alone today", I replied standing up and walked towards the rest room. Why I'm so overreacting at it? Do I have to show them that I'm like this because of Michael? Why am I inlove with him anyway? "Luke are you okay?", Michael asked I didn't know he was here "Yeah I'm fine why are you asking that question?",I said to him "Nothing its just different since the day I introduced to you my girlfriend", he exclaimed now he reminded me of his evil freak girlfriend "Michael please stop it", I said but he grabbes my wrist "What is wrong with you?! Are you angry or something?!", he yelled "I don't know! Maybe its your fault! Fault that I'm inlove with you?", I said-why did I said that?! I covered my mouth with my hand and walked away.

Michael's POV

Did he actually said that or is it just a dream? I can't believe he said that! I thought this is a dream but its not! I must find him!

Luke's POV

I don't know where I am but I just want to be far away from here, "Luke!", a voice yelled and when I turned around its Michael, what is he doing here?

"Luke we need to talk" Michael said catching his breathe

"There is no need" I exclaimed

"But you said-"

"I never said that Michael because you love someone else" I said giving him one last hug and left.

Oh shocks what he doesn't know is that Michael loves him back too! Should Michael break up to his girlfriend? Comment your opinions on what will happen!

-Kaila Marie(Pikachu)