22 games

i'm alive, sorry for the really late update 

"Seungmin, where have you been?!" Chan ran up to the dandy boy. "Hyunjin has requested your presence an hour ago and he's been smashing anything he sees. What the hell happened back there?!"

Seungmin gave Chan a blank look, "A war of nerves happened." With that Seungmin walked past Chan and slowly made his way to Hyunjin's office. As he reached for the doorknob, he came to a halt when he heard things breaking on the other side. Taking a deep breath, Seungmin knocked on the door and twisted the knob, entering the trashed room. Papers were scattered on the ground, pieces of glass were loitering around, and the cushions were all torn.

"FUCK!" Hyunjin screamed in anger as he threw one of his pens towards Seungmin. Not even realizing the dandy boy had entered the room.

Seungmin dodged the pen, "You asked for me?"

Hyunjin stopped tearing his office into shreds and glared at Seungmin. He didn't know what to feel. Without batting an eye Hyunjin pinned Seungmin against the wall with a dagger pointing at his throat. "You better give me a good, no, convincing explanation about what the fuck was that back there. Or I will end your life right here and then."

Then kill me, Seungmin wanted to say. He knew that even with his explanation, Hyunjin wouldn't be able to grasp it. He's too angered to comprehend anything right now. "What exactly do you want me to say? That I'm not somehow related to that bastard? That I wasn't sent here to commit treason? That I actually have feelings for you and care for you?! Even if all of those were true, would you even believe me?!"

Hyunjin loosens his grip, Seungmin has a point. Would I even believe him? "That's for me to decide. Just answer my questions. Are you related to that bitch?"

"No."

"Then explain to me why he called you his brother? He isn't the type to spew nonsense without some truth behind it." Hyunjin greeted his teeth as he hated how he still knows Jake well to this day.

"Family complications."

Hyunjin's eyebrow raised. "Family? Your files have nothing written down about your family or any family in fact."

"That's news to me." Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows with confusion.

"Don't play dumb," Hyunjin tightened his grip on Seungmin even harder. "You could have hired someone to alter your files for you to infiltrate the palace."

"Hyun-" Seungmin stopped remembering that he isn't allowed to call Hyunjin by his name anymore. Just as I was getting used to calling him by his name. Seungmin bitterly smiled. "My Prince, if I had hired someone to alter my files then I would have also asked them to alter my economic class. I would have asked them to make my file up to standards and not leave any traces of the lowlife I was living."

Fair point. Hyunjin mentally nodded. "Do you have any ulterior motives to kill me and take over?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Answer it."

"No, I don't. Why would I? Oh, wait." Seungmin started to lose his composure and started to laugh like a crazy person. But the laugh had no humor lace into it. It was a broken laugh he let out. "I could have a motive to do so. You think that I wanted to possibly kill you because what? I'm dirt poor and have nothing? I'm left alone in this world with nothing so I have nothing to lose? So if I kill you I'll have everything." Seungmin's laugh started to die down and looked at Hyunjin with a broken expression. "I'm aware that I have nothing but I can't believe that you'd think I'll do something like that. If you didn't trust me enough to begin with then you should have cast me out from day one."