31 coronation

so I felt really productive and decided to give y'all another update ahaha- so um.. don't get mad at me if I don't update next week of the week after that. I'm not saying that I won't try but I have midterms coming up... fun 😭 anyways I literally just finished reading this at like 11 pm so this may be shit and whack- (this is some what edited but considering I wrote this at night... let's not expect much) ONWARDS!

The sky was on fire, with orange and red hues coloring it. Residents of the Levanter Kingdom were either getting ready to leave their homes or on their way to the palace, for Prince Hwang's, or well in a few hours, King Hwang's coronation. A little further away from the village, two people were also getting ready to attend the extravagant event.

"Your majesty, your friend dropped off the suits." Seonghwa yelled from downstairs.

"I'll be done in a sec," Seungmin yelled from above. "You can grab yours and try it on."

Seonghwa hummed as he grabbed his respected suit and headed into his room to try it on.

"Wow, you look hot." Seungmin commented as he saw his roommate come out.

Seonghwa blushed at the comment. "You don't look bad yourself, your highness."

"Hush, you're just saying that because at any given moment I can behead you."

"You right, you're ugly as fuck."

Seungmin let out a scoff, "Fuck you."

"Please do," Seungmin's eyes widened at Seonghwa's comment, making him laugh hysterically. "I'm joking, oh my god, your reaction was priceless. Don't worry your highness, I have someone I'm interested in and I know you're taken."

"I'm not taken- never mind, who's the person you got your disgusting eyes on?" Seungmin asked as he strapped his dagger to his calf.

Seonghwa mirrored the dandy boy's action, "You don't know him."

"Ok, and? Just because I don't personally know them doesn't mean I can't get to know them."

"I rather not have you indulge in my personal love life, thanks."

"And you can in mines? Nuh-uh, spill bitch."

"Who are you calling a bitch?"

"Who else?" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Now, spill!"

"So nosy," Seonghwa grumbled. "He works at the cafe, the one where I buy our coffee from."

"Half of their employees there is male, specify."

"The one who works at the cash-"

"Three of them do.."

"The one with black hair."

"Now you're making the circle wider! All of the male employees have black hair!"

"It's Hongjoong!" Seonghwa screamed.

Seongmin paused for a second, trying to register what his bodyguard just shouted at him. Hongjoong.... Hongjoong.. Hong- "HONGJOONG?! The Hongjoong?! The one with black hair?! The really one who has his nails painted black?! The-"

"Yes, yes, that one," Seonghwa confirmed as he adjusted the mask on his face. "You know him or something?"

"Know him?! I used to work with him!"

Seonghwa turned to Seungmin, with his jaws dropped. "Shut up, you're lying."

"I don't lie- no wait, that's a lie- well, I wouldn't joke about something like this."