39 special chapter [3]

not proof read, enjoy!

"Channie!" Jeongin smiled as he entered the office. "Let's go on a date today! I heard that the weather is really nice today and the flowers-"

"Sorry love, but not today," Chan replied without giving Jeongin a glance. "I have a lot of documents to go over."

"You always have paperwork to go over," Jeongin plopped himself on the couch. "Can't you just skip a day and-"

"You know I can't do that."

"But it's-"

"Jeongin," Chan sighed as he finally looked up. "We've been over this. Ever since Hyunjin became King, as an advisor-"

"You need to make sure everything goes smoothly and catch any errors. I know," Jeongin groaned in annoyance as he heard this line more than he can count. "But it's just one day, I'm sure if you ask, Hyunjin will-"

"I said I can't," Chan said in a stern tone.

"But it's really important to me if you-"

"I said not today!" Chan slammed his fist on his desk. "Jeongin, I need you to understand that there are certain things I can't push aside just because you want me to. These documents are crucial and one slip could cause havoc."

"But it's okay for you to push me aside," Jeongin mumbled under his breath just enough for him to hear. "I understand, sorry for bothering you." Jeongin headed for the doors and quietly left.

"No, wait-" Chan sighed in frustration. This isn't what I had in mind at all..

"And that's the last one!" Hyunjin cheered as he sprung up from his seat. "We're free for the entire week!" He then spun around. "I can finally spend time with Seungmin!"

"He was just here an hour ago," Chan reminded him. "And you wouldn't let him leave for half an hour because you were 'Seungmin deprived'."

"It's a serious illness!" Hyunjin crossed his arms. "What about you? Don't you miss Jeongin? From what I've seen you're rarely around the boy. If I was him I would have been fed up with your actions and broken up with you."

Chan sighed as he hid his face in his palms. "I don't deserve him, do I?"

"No, not at all," Seungmin came in. "He's way too good for you. If he was given a choice to either stay with you or break up with you. I would prefer he chose the second option."

"Seungmin," Hyunjin gave him a warning look but the dandy boy ignored it.

"Do you know how much that boy adores you? From the moment we stepped into this castle he couldn't take his eyes off of you for a second. Every day he comes in here, hoping that maybe you would drop your work just for five minutes to spend time with him. But every time he comes out of this room with the most depressing expression I've ever seen him wear! I'm sick and tired of putting back together the pieces you broke! As his best friend, I wish him nothing more than happiness but if you can't give him that then please do him a favor and break up-"

Hyunjin quickly covered Seungmin's mouth. "Seungmin, I know you're upset but you need to understand- OW!" Hyunjin hissed as he felt his lover bite his hand.

"I don't want to hear anyone's excuses or explanations," Seungmin glared at the two but it was mostly directed to Chan. "The person you should be talking to right now is Jeongin, not me," Seungmin walked up to Chan and harshly grabbed his collars. "So you better gather all the braincells you have in that tiny ass head of yours. And come up with an oscar worthy explanation for your disgusting actions towards him."