Chapter 19

"That's bullshit!"

"Y/n, please-"

"Let. Me. Out."

"I can't do that. I don't have the key."

I scowled at the tall man and tossed a pillow at him. Kusuri ducked and sighed whilst shaking his head at me.

"Y/n, please," Kusuri pleaded. "Your brother-"

"HE'S NOT MY BROTHER! HE'S A MURDERER!"

Kusuri sighed.

"Just eat your meal, Y/n. I'll be back to collect the tray."

I scowled at Kusuri and glared at the tray as Kusuri shut the door behind him.

Who knows what he made Kusuri add to the dish? Drugs?

My scowl deepened and I shoved the tray off. I ignored the mess and stood up from the chair. Then, I started to explore. It's likely Shalnark added security cameras to the room and Machi added traps with her needles. If I manage to escape, Feitan would be sent to catch me. He's the fastest out of everyone. Feitan won't be the only one sent too. Phinks or Franklin would follow so they can hold me down.

I pressed my hand against the wall and scowled again.

Of course he took it away.

Panic Room isn't an option anymore. In fact, I'm betting he took all of my Nen abilities while I was unconscious too. Damn him. Taking away everything that can make things easier for me to escape. Then again, it would make sense. Forcing me to accept I'm helpless and in need of coddling again.

I snorted.

Coddling.

That word causes my stomach to churn. I can't believe I allowed a murderer to coddle me when I was younger.

I clenched down on my fists.

"I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING YOU BLOND BOWL CUT! YOU SHITTY ASSHOLE!"

The door is definitely locked. No way would they be that dumb to let me walk out of the room without repercussions. The only room other than the bedroom available to me is the bathroom but I doubt they'd let me go in there alone too. There always has to be someone with me, just like always.

I slammed my fist against the wall. Again. And again. And again until the pictures and the books on the shelves started to fall off. The door swung open and hands grabbed mine.

"Easy, easy," Kusuri said, pulling me away from the wall.

"Fuck off!" I snarled.

Kusuri dragged me further away from the wall and to a chair. He pushed me down and started to tie me down.

"Get off of me!"

"Calm down, you're going to hurt yourself even more."

"I said get off!"

Kusuri ignored my protests and pulled a stool over and started to bandage my fist. A shiver went up my back, my head started to throb, and my vision went black.

Yup. Another cliffhanger. Enjoy 😊.