Final Author's Note

Basically, the second to last paragraph tells you all that the Hollow did appear, but they made it through. Not explicitly mentioned, but the Hollow was split between Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and Finn, allowing Klaus to raise Hope. Eventually, they found a solution (which can be any solution you want tbh, but I'm going to think of it the way I did in Forever Original, like they put the Hollow in a lot of different places and also used it to turn Rebekah and Kol human, since that's what Rebekah wanted and also since Davina is mortal and Kol wouldn't have wanted to live on after she died).

I really wanted this story to be simple and sweet. I didn't want there to be too much relationship drama. Finn and Katya loved each other wholeheartedly, unconditionally, despite a lot of their history.

A few of you messaged me about whether Katya would meet her birth parents. I didn't want to go down the potential Isobel and Elena route and also, Katya had everything she could have wanted from the parents who raised her (even if they weren't as loving as some parents). They were her parents, regardless of the lack of biological connection. She didn't care to find the people who weren't able to raise her, for whatever reason you'd like to think. In my background for her, her bio mom and dad were teenagers who hadn't been ready to have a kid, but they carried to term and gave her to Luda and Andrei, who'd never been able to conceive. Everyone was happy with the decision, even Katya.

I will miss writing this story. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

If you would like to read my next fic (Bloody Symphony ; Elijah Mikaelson x OC), please check it out on my profile! 

Mischief managed,

Sprinting Fox