Spotless.

Haylee brown

I wake up on cold hard floors, I jump up looking at my surroundings. I'm not at home I can tell you that much, I could probably call my brother, I pat my pockets but my phone is gone. How am I gonna communicate?!

The door opens and it's the man that took me, Grandson. This is my first time seeing him in the daylight , my vagina throbs at the sight of him. He is sexy as fuck, he's wearing such a mean look it's intimidating. He grabs me roughly by the arm and slams me against the wall, staring into my eyes.

" You really tried to help one of my hoes escape?' He says in disbelief.

First of all I didn't know she was a prostitute so how could I possibly help her. I should've just walked passed this bitch because now I'm in this predicament. He pulls me out the room I was in up the stairs to a room, Taylor is in there, she looked at me and rolled her eyes... okay...

" Grandson this bitch phone keep ringing ", says the blonde dread head.

" Who keep calling her?' Grandson asks him.

" Some nigga named Pooh shiesty ", his tells grandson and they both  start to laugh.

" What grown ass man call himself Pooh? Ole suspect ass nigga " Grandson says chuckling shaking his head.

" that's that flexing nigga from Memphis you got into it with the other day at the club", says the other dread head.

" Is that yo nigga?' He asks me.

I shake my head.

" Yo cousin?' He asks.

I shake my head.

" Yo brother?' He asks.

I nod hesitantly, Pooh wasnt my real brother, he took me in when we was  Foster care, the only person who genuinely cared about me.  Especially when I lost my voice he was the only person I could count on really...

" You gon help us set him up", Grandson says darkly.

I shake my head, no way I could ever do something so lowdown like that, especially to a person who never did any wrong to me ever in life, he practically raised me, he takes care of me, well was. Theres no way I could so such a thing...

" You gon do what the fuck I tell you" , Grandson says grabbing my face roughly again

I snatch away and shake my head, this man is crazy as hell if he thinks I'm finna do something so fucked up like that.

He slaps me so hard I think I seen the light, I fall and hit the ground hard and he towers over me.

" Either you help us or I kill you for trying to help Taylor escape", he says looking at me.

Shit, he could just kill me. Theres no way. I shake my head again and he sighs.

" I won't kill him, he'll only talk to me if you come with me and then I'll let you go", he says caving in.