Open Arms.

Haylee brown

It's crazy how this is supposed to be my home, but lately I just been feeling out of place

It's crazy how this is supposed to be my home, but lately I just been feeling out of place. Every morning that I wake up I feel uncomfortable, uneasy. I just feel like I should be somewhere else in my life, anywhere else but here with a man I'm not sure if he really even loves me or not. I wake up beside him, have sex with him whenever he wants, do everything he asks me to do but he has yet to tell me he loves me.

I sit up, looking over at Von who was deep asleep, not a thought in his head currently.  He looked so peaceful, he hardly rested so I didn't want to wake him up. He worked hard day and night to make sure that Myself along with the girls were good. I lean over to kiss his lips a few times before I get up to go to the bathroom. Today according the schedule was a house day, so I was going to where my black Louis Vutton bikini and my cover up. It was going to be an extra hot day in Miami today, plus Von liked when I wore Bikini's
around the house.

I didn't do any make up or anything just lip gloss and I did my lashes myself, I had a deep curly hair style so all I had to do was put mouse in my hair. When I come out the bathroom Von was stretching, leaning up in the bed.

" Good morning lil folks ", He says smiling, looking at me.

" Good morning baby", I say smiling,  walking over to grab his face to kiss his lips.

" You look sexy as fuck", he says, grabbing my ass with both of his hands.

" Thank you daddy, I wore it just for you, " I say giggling as he pulls me in the bed, on top of him.

" Look Ma before we chill I need to have a couple business calls then you can have all my time", he says causing me to smack my lips.

" Um no Baby, the plan was for us to chill all day. Remember I told you to cancel all of your meetings", I say to
him.

" I know, I know but something came up. I may be able to get new girls to come in this week", he says.

" Von, hell no. We already got enough. The six girls we have are good," I say,  shaking my head.

" Ma we need more girls in the house, sure yall bringing in good money, but I need more, and I finally got in contact with a good plug this time, she plans to send me her very best", he explains.

" That sounds good and all, but baby just think about how I just got these girls in check, these new girls may be hard to break in", I say to him.