To The HEAD.

Haylee Brown

Von yelling on the phone is what wakes me out of my sleep, I roll my eyes and turn over trying to fall asleep but he only gets louder. I pull the cover and pillow over my head trying to muffle out his voice. I smile because now I dont hear a thing, I close my eyes and began to relax only to feel the blanket and pillow getting pulled off me. I'm butt ass naked, Von naked body is standing in front of me. We didnt have sex yet, but we were so close but I'm too scared to take his dick. It's too big, it's too wide, it's too strong, it won't fit or whatever beyonce said. 

" Good morning lil folks", he says smiling showcasing his dimples and shiney grill, just seeing the diamonds on his teeth turns me on.

I smile and shyly wave as he gets in bed to kiss my forehead, he's so nice when he wants to be. He moves some of the loose strands of hair in my face. He looks like he's at peace even though he was just snapping on someone on the phone.

" Go brush yo teeth so I can kiss you ", he says smiling as he lays down.

I get up and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, when I come back he puts his phone down and sits up again as I sit next to him.

" Have anyone tried to teach you how to speak again?" He asks me and I shake my head.

" Well Ima help you, Ima teach you how to say Von first", he says smiling.

I playfully roll my eyes, that would be the first word he would teach me to say.

" Von", he says simply and looks at me.

I open my mouth and take a deep breath, but I get scared. I don't even know if I even have a voice anymore, what if I sound werid and he won't like me anymore. Tear prick my eyes and run down my face.

" Come on Haylee ma, you gotta try.  I won't laugh at you" , he says in a serious tone looking in my eyes as he wipes my tears.

I smile and nod looking at him. I open my mouth, taking a deep breath preparing to say his name, but nothing comes out.