Tags.

Haylee brown

I could hardly even sleep last night, its hard to sleep in unfamiliar place. I share a room with Snow Bunny,  India, and Kema.

Level 1 and 2 girls are in the same room,  Snowbunny and Kema are level 2 girls meaning they can just give oral sex. Level 3 girls which are Deja, Mena, Cheyenne,  and mici they are the strippers. Lastly,  the level 4 girls were Taylor, Asian, Kris, Mila, and Tyra are to have sex in forms the buyers desire.

India told me the level 4 girls are the lowest when it comes to this business and I would never want to be on level 4 ever. The door opens and it's Louie wearing a mean mug.

" Grandson wants to see you all in your sexiest thong and bra and come to the living room ", He tells us before he slams the door.

" I cant stand his big ass ", Bunny says sitting up..

" Who you telling ", Kema and India chimes in.

King Von had ordered me a whole new wardrobe and it came in last night. I get up and go to the bathroom to get ready, I decide to put on a blue bra and thong set from SavageXFenty, and wear my hair in loose curls with a fresh face and put some lip gloss on.

" Ouuu bitch your tattoos are fyee", India says as she slaps my ass.

I just have  flowers underneath my Navel, and butterflies on my left hip and on my ass cheek, and of course I have that stupid ass " Von's Property " tattoo on my thigh.

I smile and nod before I leave out the bathroom, wait till all the girls in my room is ready and leave with them because I didn't want to face Taylor and Asian alone. Soon as we walk into the rooms the other girls shoot me a look of envy, but of course I act like I'm not even bothered by their stares.

Von eyes land on me and I can see the lust and desire in them.  He walks over to me and stand in front of me, my face heats up. He looks like he wants to have sex with me right here and now.

" Damn Haylee ", he says impressed, giving me a smile.

My face absolutely turns red with his big dark brown eyes on me, he looks at me for a little while longer before he walks away.

" Tonight I'm having a party and you girls know the drill.  I want over $200,000 made, Do I make myself clear?" Von asks them.

" Yes Grandson ", They all say loudly and I simply nod.

" The theme is classy, so bring out yall sexiest dress and heels", He tells us.