HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME. (PT 1)

Durk Banks

I wake up with my head pounding, I slowly get up because I'm in hella pain right now. I open my eyes and see blood on the ground, I touch my head and see its bleeding a little. FUCK! That's when everything comes to me, I jump up and run into the house and see Kema laying on the ground, struggling to breath and eas covered in hella blood.

" Kema, can you hear me?" I ask as I try to lift her up..

" Yeah, my head, Durk my head", she says crying looking at me.

I see a bullet next to her, it looks like someone tried to shoot her in the head but the bullet just grazed her, she just panicking that's why she struggling to breath. I sigh in relief because I ain't wanna see her die.

" Aye where everyone else at?" I ask her.

" they took them, Haylee, snow helped them, they took India too", she tells me and my heart drops.

" Did you see any faces?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

" Noo, where's Von? Please I don't want nothing bad to happen to India and Haylee", she says as more tears spill from her face.

" I'm finna call him now, you just focus on calming down ", I tell her, helping her sit up so she can lean on the couch.

" Okay Durk please hurry, them niggas is out for blood", she tells me, as she wipes her tears.

I nod my head, pulling out my phone to call Von. This nigga don't answer my first call so I have to keep calling him till he answers.

" My bad twin, I ain't see you call", He says laughing as he answers the phone.

" Gang, I need you to come back to the Air bnb now", I say to him.

" Why? What happened?" he asks.

" Some niggas came up in here and Kidnapped India, Asian, and Haylee", I tell him.

" Man, you being forreal?" He asks laughing like it was joke.

" I'm dead ass, Haylee pregnant with yo baby, you need to come back now", I say hanging up on him.

I know she was gonna be mad at me for telling him before she did but I ain't have no choice, he was gon find out eventually,  I lowkey did her a favor...

Haylee brown

I have never felt so low in my life, tears stream down my face as the man that I grew up with, i considered family was on top of me, sexually assaulting me. This was his way of " Punishing" me for being apart of a set up I never knew about and was always against,  each time I tried to speak up I was beat, eventually I stopped.

I thought strangers assaulting you was bad, but someone you know is even worse because this was a person you thought you can always trust, he used to protect me from predators, whole time he was always one himself.