Who is " Queen Von"?

Haylee brown

Light from blinds is what wakes me out of my sleep

Light from blinds is what wakes me out of my sleep. I breath in slowly as I open my eyes taking in the scenery. I'm not I'm Von's room, I instantly remember I read still with lil baby. Today he would be taking me home. I couldn't believe Von left me here for an entire month and didn't even answer my calls or messages.

Durk told me he was too busy under Kema, showing her off. I didnt like that he had her in my place. A place that I worked hard for. Kema wasn't out here doing what I was to make sure his business was going to the top. It was me. I had his back, she didn't care about him really. She didn't love him the way I did. And the fact that he's so focused on her and left me in the dust doesn't sit right with me. Not at all.

Speaking of Lil Baby, he was coming back into the room. He was still just in his boxers. I can't lie the sex was good, but it just didn't compare to the way Von fucked me. But baby did do his shit I cant lie. He was less selfish than Von was when it came to letting me cum. He was sweet and a bit awkward because he really didn't talk much. Even sex. He's very silent. See Von likes to talk his shit and I like that.

" You sleep okay Haylee?" He asks, plumping down on the bed, running his hands through my hair.

" Yeah I did, I'm surprised you're up early", I say smiling,  trying to keep myself from cringing at his touch.

" Yeah I had shit to handle. Von ready for you to come back", he says, his tone sounding sad.

" I had fun here. You're very sweet", I say to him.

" Thanks,  I dont know why you wanna go back to Von", he says.

" Cause I love him", I say causing him to laugh.

" you gon have to learn ain't no love in this shit baby girl.  You just property. Nothing more. Nothing less", he says, his words making me feel bad.

" What's that supposed to mean?" I question,  frowning up at him.

" Like I said. Look I know you prolly believe that he love you back, and he do, but more for what you can do for him. Von is the top ranked nigga in the game right now. You increase his value.  His most prized possesion" , he explains to me.

" Why are you telling me this?" I ask, my tone suspicious.

" So you can know the power you possess Forreal. If you smart you can flip the script on him and get outta this shit, " he says shrugging.

" I can leave", I say, I can feel the hope of freedom returning in my mind.

" Hell yeah, that nigga just put fear in you so you wouldn't leave. But you could leave at any time, you just gotta think of a way," he says getting off the bed now.