Views.

Haylee brown

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed with some male arms wrapped around me, my heart began to race as I slowly turn over to see it's just Kentrell who is sleeping so soundly. He was so clingy just like Von,  I cant lie I miss his mean ass. I try to get out of his grip but it's too strong, I sigh just laying there because I really need to pee and brush my teeth.

" Haylee stop moving mane", he mumbles with his eyes close as he snuggles into my breast and I chuckle,  just like Von.

" Kentrell I have to pee", I say softly making his Hazel eyes pop open and stare into my honey brown eyes.

" Go head pretty ass ", he says smiling making me blush.

I get out of his bed in his t shirt and boxers, which was super comfortable by the way. I pee finally, wash my hands and then freshen up. When I come back into the room he was rolling up, damn all thug niggas wake and bake every morning?

" You wanna hit this?" He asks me holding out the blunt.

I nod taking it from him, I cough a little bit because this shit is tough but I take another puff as he watches me.

" Keep smoking, let me do somethin' real quick ", He says smirking .

I continue to smoke as he pulls down the boxers and pulling my shirt up,  spreading my legs so he could get a good look at my girl, she is wet and ready like always. This that splaa right here.

" Damn," he mumbles running his fingers across her making me moan a little bit.

He brings his lips close to my other sets of lips and pecks them literally and it feels so good.  I close my eyes as I continue to smoke, then he starts to eat me out, flicking his tongue and feasting on me.

" Fuck Kentrell", I moan out gripping his head with my free hand.

He lays his tongue flat on my flit before he starts to suck on it, I yell so loudly making him chuckle which the vibrations didnt even help.

" Keep smoking Haylee", he mumbles looking at me.

" I can't ", I say shaking my head as he looks at me as he takes my soul.

" You taste so good ", he says to me and my stomach starts to tighten up.

He adds to his fingers and I lose it. As they pump in and out of me along with his tongue action, my legs start to shake violently and I cream making a big ass mess.