Miami ( PT 1)

Haylee brown

I watch Von smirk with enthusiasm as he watches Mici and Kema pull back from just kissing with each other. I roll my eyes, he really thought what they was doing was so sexy, that shit looked disgusting. We've been Miami for 3 days now, Von had us working long and hard hours, but we all have been making alot of money though so he couldn't complain. 

" Aye do it again ", he says grabbing the back of their heads making them look each other in the eyes.

" Whatever you say daddy", Mici says smiling as Kema grabs her face and she kisses Mici again, sliding her tongue in her mouth.

" Ew", Snow mutters making me snicker, we was all in the Jacuzzi.

And when I say we I mean Von, Myself, Bunny, India, Mici, Kema, Asian, Mena, and Kris. The sun had just set so it was like 6 pm, the weather was nice. I was suprised Von wanted me to come because he has been avoiding me since he found out about me letting Kentrell in the house. So I guess I wasn't his girlfriend anymore which made me sad. He spent a lot of time with Mici and Kema now, I guess they was his fill ins since he was mad at me.

" Ouuu lemme Join", Kris says smiling.

" Hell Nah, I'm good", Von says frowning up at her making us all laugh.

" Come here Haylee", Kema says smiling at me, as she walks over to me.

" Girl no, I'm good over here", I say to at her as she grabs my hand.

" Kiss for me", Von says smirking looking directly at me for the first time.

" Hell Nah, I'm not into females," I say shaking my head.

" I thought yall wanted to fuck?" Von asks still wearing that smirk.