2: Mysterous Guy

🎶
You might think it's impossible, but it always seems that way, until its done.
🎶
Have a faith
■■■

🎶Mysterous Guy🎶

School ended, And the first thing Hana did was, head out to the restaurant. where she's supposed to get her phon back. She had absolutely no idea of who she was meeting,  and She was totally careless about it. All she wanted was to get rid of this annoying phone and get her sweethoney back. Immediately.

She already missed her baby.

Hanna soon arrived the said location and stepped into the restaurant, which was not that much packed up. Just a couple couples here and there, sipping their coffee and chitchatting with each other.

What should she do now?

She looked around and spotted a random guy, sitting alone in a corner, and sipping a yelloish substance while reading a book.

Without giving much of a thought, she walked up to him, passing by couple of people who looked somehow suspicious with All their shady looks. They give her cold chills But she shrugged it off and kept approaching her target.

"Uhm..excuses me sir. Are you the one who's phone got exchanged with mine?" She asked him politely with small smile on.

"Ahm...No. I think you've got the wrong person." He simply replied with the same small smile. She apologized him for her interpretation and walked away. At this rate, she didn't knew how she was gonna find him?

She let out a small breath of irritation as she found herself an empty seat and mumbled to herself quietly. maybe he's not here yet.

Suddenly, as soon as her butt met the chair, someone cleared their throat behind her, getting her a little bit startled. "Excuse me miss.." She looked up at the owner of the voice, to only meet with a tall guy standing above her. "I think I am the one you are looking for."

She got up from the seat to meet his high but who's she kidding? he was still a lot taller then her and, taking a close look at him, he looked quite familiar. Where have I seen him?.

He was wearing a black hoodie along with black mask, his hoodie was hiding his head while his bangs were covering his forehead. He looked very shady and mysterious. that's when it all clicked.

She quickly stepped back. "A-are you talking to me?" She asked with a sterne tone trying to toughen up. He's one of these suspicious shady people she just passed near the entrance while ago.

"Aren't you the girl who's phone got exchanged with an other one?" The tall guy asked her back. she frowned at his question Getting Even more suspicious of him.

"Well, Who are you? and how did u know that? were u eavesdropping me?"

"W-what? Why would I eavesdrop you?" The guy answered her with an other question again. He was greatly taken aback by her stupid question.

"Because, maybe you want to rope me off the phon."

"What the hell? Why would I want to rope you. I'm the owner of the phon and I just come to get my phon back okey?"