16: Rumours

🎶
Love is the most powerful thing. It can build and at the same time it can break you.

Love is a great thing.
■■■

🎶Rumours🎶

Hana's POV

"Excuse me sir, can you help me with the wheelchair pleases" I asked a little help from the taxi driver, while I helped my grandma to get out of the car.

My grandmother felt homesick, and I had to take her back to our hometown. Since my parents were busy with work and they couldn't go back there. The twins were in high school so I was the only one who was available to take her back. Therefore, I took the first train with grandma as soon as I was discharged from the hospital.

The taxi driver took out the wheelchair for me and helped me to make my grandmother sit on it. Then he left after I thanked him for helping me. Then I took grandma to the fornt door of my old house.

This house was closed of almost 6 years. I can see layers of Dust on the door surface and so many spider weps. The house sure needed a lot of cleaning up, which I immediately proceeded with. starting of with the balcony and grandma's room. I quickly made grandma something for her to eat and after i cleaned her room, she was already getting tired so I helped her clean up, then I put her to sleep.

"I Love you granma, sleep tight " Kissing her forehead I tacked her like a baby. Then I continued cleaning the rest of the house.

After about 6 hours, I was finnaly done with cleaning. it was getting dark and chilly, almost night time, and we didn't had anything to eat tomorrow so I decided to go for grocery shopping.

Walking to the shop, I could see a lot of changes to the hood and streets. the place seemed a whole a lot of different world. It remained me of my young self, how I carelessly used to sing out my favourite song while skip walking to the school.

Suddenly I remembered something. I told Ace that I will call him when I settle. Taking out my phone decided to call him now, but as soon as I tried to dial his number, someone snatched it away from my hand and ran off with it. I immediately ran after him, but he was too fast, and I couldn't catch up to him as my legs just gave away. Only of I had taken the exercise classes back in high school....thanks God I had my wallet on my pocket.

ignoring people and their whispers about how i got robbed and all, i went the shop to get what I came for.

The neighborhood seriously changed alot.

●●●

After while of making some food, I went to my granny's room with trey full of food and put it on the bed side waking her up as I told her to eat something. my granny is in her early 80th, she's weak now and sometimes she gets sick, she needs to be taken care of like we take care of babies.

She smiled seeing the food like a little kid and digged it in, after she was full she went back to sleep again. And since I was tired as hell, I went to my own room which was right beside grandma's room. Laying on my bed thinking about everything that happened today, and what I will have to do with my life from now on. I Dont have either a job or a phone, how am I even going to contact with the family, with my freinds or anyone else, they might get worried! It suddenly started to eat me up so I decided to sleep before I get a headach.

Next morning I wake up early and Made breakfast for us, then I woke grandma up, I took her to bathroom and helped her clean up, then we both had our breakfast. Soon when i was done cleaning up the dishes, I told her that I need to step out for while so she can rest up an watch the tv or do some knitting which she's good at. I had some callings to do.