3: Dumb Girl

🎶
Please know this.
You are more powerful then you think. You are beautiful just the way are. never look down upon your self.
🎶
Always be positive about
yourself
■■■

🎶Dumb Girl🎶

"how can u receive a thousands of massages in every damn second? Do u even know how annoying it was while I was in the classroom? I even got kicked out of most of my classes because of those loud noises." Hanna breathed in one go. Whilst he slightly widened his eyes at the word of receiving massages.

He quickly cheked his phone out And yeah she was right. he received quite a number of messages. Well, And that's apart from notifications of his fans, Which means he got them from the guys and his friends. Horror creeped on his face, seeing how there ID names were printed and listed on the lock screen.

Tae hyung _ 2
Chim chim _6
Joonie hyung_2
Kyumie_ 1
Min kyu noona_ 2
Hope hyung_4
Manager hyungnim_10

"Did you look at it?" He asked her as he gulped in nervous. He knew she couldn't open them since his phon was locked but she could've seen the ID names as least.

"What? " Hanna screamed in disbelieve. "hey am not a stalker okay? why would I look into someone else's massages?. They were just annoyingly too loud. don't u evrn know how to put your phone on viper mode or something?" She heaved a loud sigh.

On the contrary, Hanna hated the whole idea of invading people's privacy and his question was beyond offensive to her but she had to get over with it.

"Anyway..." she held her hand out to him. "..you have your phone back, Now give mine back too"

The Tall mysterous guy couldn't just quit believe her. She is really one stupid girl. or could it be that she was just acting? because if that was the case then she deserved an Oscar.

He was bewildered by her behaviours.

How could she not even read the ID names? anyone could tell who's this phon belongs to, just by one glance of the ID names. Especially someone who's a fan like her but she didn't seem to even have the slightest idea.

"Well, you've got a massage too" he said recalling the massage she received earlier.

'I am sorry Hana. I really wanted to go to The BTS concert together with u and I have been waiting for it soo long. But we don't have any extra money to buy u a ticket, and I can't do anything about it. I am really sorry 😔 but I will tell you about it when I come back. BTW i heard the concert is exactly in ten days. I am so exited for it'

Yes he read it too and marked it as 'unread'. It's bad, he knows but still.....

"Really? From who...?" she mumbeled as she instantly reached out for her phone, but once again, he held it back. He didn't even know why. For some reason he wanted to annoy her a little bit more. or maybe it was just a lame excuse to talk with her a little more.

"what now?" she exclaimed in annoyance. Narrowing her eyes at him.

Damn those eye. Is she some sort of a gangster or what? he thought.

"Well let me delete my number first."

"what? " hanna gasped in disbelieve. "you are really one annoying weird guy. Ugh....hurry up and delete it. it's not like I am dying to call u or something"