20: mine

🎶
"To love, and be loved is like is to feel the sun from both sides"
_davud viscott_
■■■

🎶Mine🎶

Have u ever had a moment, where u felt as though that time has stopped, and everything you know in the world has disappeared, as u find yourself floating in mid sky, While butterflies emerges from your stomach leaving you chittering and breathless.

It's euphoric

And that's how they felt, as they both tested the sweetness of the other in their mouth.

If a kiss is just a word. for them it was a live. A life they have saved and started.

Jungkook held the back of her nape, deepening the kiss as he kissed her passionately, pouring everything he had for her in the kiss.

Love, care, relief, want, and desperation, He's been holding them for along time, and now that he had her in his arms he felt  the luckiest guy alive.

Like a dream.

After while of kissing her, he slightly pulled away, and hanna gasped for air amking him let out a small chuckle,

"U are mine" foreheads still connected, he said. As he papered small kisses on her face, then pulled her in for a tight embrace.

"oppa... W-what about the other guys" hanna asked him softly after while of them being in eachother's embrace, as she slightly pulled away from his chest and looked at him, her man

"Hmm, They're in Seoul.  They will come here next week"

"What?, omg Did u came here all alone?"

"Yeah"

"But Why?!"  She asked in confusion, widening her eyes.

Jungkook groaned in dissatisfaction

How many times do u have to ask me that hanna

"I told you buttercup, I came here because I missed u like crazy.... I couldn't wait any longer " Jungkook said, pecking on her little nose, and playing with her shiny black hair.

"I...i mean....you are all alone here...I mean are you going back now?"

"No, I'll stay here until they come"

"But you are alone! Where are u going to stay? What if fans find out and attack you and ..."

"Calm down baby, I am not alone. I am with the love of my live and Why? Are u going to kick me out?" Jungkook said raising and eyebrow, "I thought that we are in different situation now. we are dating " he said, making her freaked out.

"W-what?...Hey What do u mean by different situation, and since when are we dating. U haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend? " she mumbled the last pert but loud enough for him hear

"What did u say?.. I can't hear u well? " he said teasing her

"Where are u going to stay while they come here?" she half shouted obviously embarrassed.

She hasn't changed a bit, She's cute he thought

"Hmmmm... I am not sure! Well maybe I will just stay here" he kept on teasing her trying his best not to laugh at her cute reactions

"Hey!" She half screamed making him finally brust out laughing

"okey okay I'm just kidding. " he said cupping her little face "I came with my manager and personal care team. we will be staying at a hotel, though I prefer staying with you more" he peck her lips  once, then twice and then thrice making her  giggle like a little girl.