18: What IFs

🎶
To love, is to share live together.
Happiness and saddnes
To build special pounds.
To hold hands and walk side by side.
To cry and laugh together. And be there for each other no matter what.
To feel comfortable and come over every hardship together.
To love is to be together no matter what.
■■■

🎶What IFs🎶

Jungkook's POV

Under the same sky.

I can finally breath under the same sky. I'm finally stepping on the same land as her. This feels ethereal and frightening at the same time.

Yes I came to Hanna's hometown and i just got off the plan, with all kinds of mixed emotions swirling through my spins. Exitment, nervous, fear, hope, longing...u can count up a list.

I am going to see the love of my live for the first time in almost 3 months, And I'm about to finally confess my feeling to her. face to face, with the smallest hope in heart. So much 'what IF's clouding What ever little hope I should have. What if it won't go well? what if I'm too late? What if she don't love me anymore? What if she had already moved on? What if ....what if

And the mere thought about that Is wrecking havoc in my heart, sending waves an waves of fear down to my spins. I didn't leave my group and came here a week earlier so I will be too late.

I couldn't wait a day later. I wanted to see her, talk to her, face to face. Maybe have her in my arms and feel her softness. I couldn't bear her getting rid of her feelings for me, and I couldn't stand my longing feeling for her anymore. Fuck being an idol. Fuck everything. she was all I wanted at this point. All I know is that I can't go on without her anymore.

I am very thankful to my group for talking to the manager for me, They're really my precious friends, and I'm not about to wast their effort.

I directly went to the address that I was given by Mr.Han, the PI i hired to find her location for me. And here I'm now, standing infront of her door.

I push the ball bottom, and stood there getting more and more nervous as I waited for her to answer the door. In instant the door was swung open, reveling a middle aged woman, I guessed was the women who's taking care of Hanna's granma as she once mentioned.

"Hello ma'am." i awkwardly said looking around her unconsciously. Could she be at work?

"Hello young man, how can I help you?" the women said looking at me with a confused expression. Maybe because of the way I'm  tiptoeing and moving my head in wierd way around her or maybe because of my mask. I quickly stood straight, on my feet before removing the mask. Which left her gasping in shock. 

"Uh..I'm Jeon jungkook. Im here  to see hanna. Is she here?"

"Oh My God! you are really jungkook from BTS! Omg omg.... Yes! I mean No!....she is not at home now but She will be here in few minutes. You can come in and wait her inside, it's too cold out here." said the women with a big smile. Which I gladly accepted

"Woah! I can't believe I am seeing an idol. More over JEON JUNGKOOK From BTS!" the women squealed once again, as she led me to the living room while I trailed behind her "I must be very lucky. Uh, btw what would u like, coffee or drink "

"Uh, No it's okey don't bother yoursel --"

"No no. It's fine.....I would be happy to server you"

"Oh, okay coffee would be good" I said trying not to sound awkward and set down secretly taking the interior view of the house. It was warm and cozy.

There was big family frame of her, along with two girls, a man and woman, which I assumed to be her parents and twin sisters, dangling from the wall, and some other art pictures of the same old couple and on other women, mostbe her grandmother. A simple yet comfortable brown couch with a medium sized screen TV.  I was glad it was on Becouse I could busy my self watching whatever was played on there, just to kill some nerves and awkwardness.

When a sudden bang from my side started the shit out of me.

Quickly I snaps my head back at the source of the loud noises, and I met with a cup of coffe all scattered on the floor, and a frozen lady standing beside me with her hand clasped on her mouth. Her eyes glued to the screen of the TV.

My eyebrows frowned at the sight in confusion before I decided to feed my curiosity and looked back at the TV.

NEWS. Many car accidents caused by the snow stom. cars crashing each other, some flying over the bridge, the worst one to be one caused by the snow slippery, where the driver was a woman on... her early 20's...They said that she died on the spot, which got me a bit worried for some reason.

Could that be the reason of this woman's strange reaction to the News.

Is she someone she knows?

"Ma'am? Are u okay ? " I questioned her as I looked back at her but instead of reply, a small whimper left her lips, almost inaudible as a fat tear stopped on her eyes. 

"Ma'am, What's wrong? are u okay? " i asked again, Imidiatly standing up to take a close look at her.

however, Her answer was not expected.

"T-that's....h-ha-hanna's car!"

♡♡♡
Finally an other update.

This chapter was very short probably but I hope u still enjoy reading it.
Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Love you guys
💜

••••
to be continued......