19: Not Just A Fan

🎶
what ever that's meant to be your will be eventually
be your's.
■■■

🎶Not Just A Fan🎶

Hanna POV

An other boring day.

waking up, getting ready for work, and after working my heart out all day, going back to home and sleeping. That's been my lifecycle for a while now, though recently was a bit different. I have words to keep. Getting over him. Jungkook.

Since the day I confessed to him on the phone, getting over him was my top priority. I Didn't talk to him. neither on massage or on cellophane. I didn't called him nor he did. I think after all, he really didn't wanted to keep in touch with me since he now knows, the fact that I knew about his real identity.

And that just makes me feel like an empty shell, a useless rag, basically walking dead, u know the feeling of being locked in a small house, with no internet and power for about couple weeks all alone? Yes, its been just a week since the day I told him the truth and that's what I am feeling now,

but its all worth it. If that will make him feel at ease, comfortable and happy then so be it.

Who am I kidding? I know for fact that I will never get over him, never. I missed him already. so bad. so bad that my life feels pointless.

I really really want to talk to him, to text him and tell him my daily events, to laugh with him, even more I want to see him but I can't can't. I shouldn't.

After all who am I? a mery fan! Yes in his eyes I am just a fan. And he doesn't need a fan. I mean he has millions and millions of fans, what maks me different from all those fans? NOTHING.

He already has a girl. A really really beautiful girl, that's also loved by millions, has the same status as him, and could be compatible with his drive. Lisa. Thus don't think he would want a friend like me either. A Lier who kept secrets from him, took advantage of him and dared to fall for him.

Come to think of it, the last day I talked to him, he didn't even say anything and ever since, he didn't text me or called me. It's understandable.

Looking back over my shoulder was Raniya and Go Hara who was squealing and fan-girling about how BTS will come to our town in about two weeks, scrolling the it down from the news on their phones instead if working.

"girls, do u get paid to watch kpop idols?" the manager snapped at them, coming out of nowhere and catching them on the spot. they quickly put their phones away and got back to their works after saying sorry.

Being the curious cat I am, I quickly took out phone to check if its true, and ditto. They'll indeed be here in about two weeks for their wold tour and, for a reason called 'jungkook ' a sudden excitement overwhelmed me. I was suddenly all lively and thrilled at the thought of being able to see him again.

Yes. if I go to their concert, I'll see him again. though I won't be able to talk to him

But that is more then enough.

●●●

The weather was crazy today. It was snowing so heavy. Every Tv channel and radio news was warning people not to go out while driving or walking, to stay home and never came out due to the worries of the danger that the snow storm may cause. However in my case I had no choice but to go home, and to do that I had to drive. my shift ended so It was time for me to leave

Soon, I reached home and parked my car. I went out of the car and was about to open the door with my spare keys, when the door suddenly swung wide open with so much force startling the crap out of me. Revealing the most shocking sight I have ever seen.