5: The Concert

🎶
evertime I get sad,
or emotional I close my eyes, and think of you, your smile and the sweet words u would say.

It works faster then therapy and better then medicine
■■■

🎶The Concert🎶

For jungkook, to be mad and annoyed is an understatement. He had a content in a couple of hours, and he had so much practice and getting ready to do before it's time, yet he sneaked out to personally deliver her A VVIP ticket. And all he got in exchange was being accused of a kidnapper.

She was crazy piece of crackhead. However, he could not get her off of his mind. She was innocent and pure like water, which made her even more cute and interesting. u can say her stupidity it's self was cute

"Hey, where have u been?" Taehyung snapped at the boy as soon as he stepped into their shared hotel suite. All the guys started gathering at his question the same question flashing off their face. He was not even that long gon, bu it seems that they have noticed his absence quickerthann he would expected.

"Jungkook, where did u go? Suddenly we couldn't find you and we were worried sick" jin, his older friend or u could say bandmet pointed. U can tell that he was really worried.

"Oh god. We thought u got kidnapped. Are u alright?" Jimin, his other bandmate, quickly added, pulling him for a brotherly hug.

Ah, not againg. What's with everyone and getting kiddnaled?

The poor boys ears were having enough of the words 'grtting kidnapped' that he unconsciously snapped at them. "Ah guys calm down. I just went out to get some air. "

"I was getting nervous so I went out to get some air," he explained

"We got worried jungkook, you should've told us. U didn't even pick up your phone. " namjoon, his band leader, reasoned with him. He was a little bit mad about the sudden disappearance of their maknae_youngest members_. Plus, It was very uncharacteristic of him..

"I am sorry, hyung. I didn't want to cause more stress and get you all worried. " The young boy apologized with his whole heart.

"Okay, it alright now he came ba, k and he's good. We need to go to the practice room and practice" suga, the second olders band member spoke remaining every one that they still have some practice to do.

"Yeah you are right, let's go, we have about 5 hours until the content starts," jin added as the rest of the guys also agreed before they all start practising, including jungkook.

With little Hanna creating havoc in his mind the whole time for he couldn't stop thinking about her, will she come to the concert? what if she doesn't. What if he won't see her ever again. The possibility of not seeing her again was hard for him to Chew. It was making him even more nervous than he was about the concert it's self.

Meanwhile, confused and dumbfounded, Hanna has been looking at the tickets in her hand for more hours now. No matter how much she thinks about it, she still can't believe that she has a VVIP ticket in her hand now.

She was not known for being that lucky. How could some random guy_which she doesn't even know what he looks like_ Just call her to give this ticket? Someone must've played prank on her, and now they must be waiting for the bomb to explode?

But then, who would play Prank me?

After almost 4 hours of thinking and thinking, she finally decided to give it a try. She decided to go to the studium with it and see what happens.