13: A Queen

🎶
Never forget that, All storms will clear. And a brighter tommorows are always near
■■■

🎶A Queen🎶

"Good good. good job every one. You worked hard today" the director shouted as they finished filming the first music vedio of their comeback album.

Jungkook quickly and cautiously ran to the fitting room, trying to avoid attracting any attention. He quickly changed into a casual clothes, took a cap and disguise so he won't be recognised as He merged towards his car, when his manager spotted him and stepped him on his track.

"Jungkook, where are u going ?"

"Hyung?...Oh i am going to the hospital. I heard she woke up."

"Oh really, That's great" his manager let out a sight of relief . "But jungkook, what about the group dinner?" He added. Reminding the boy a whole event that literally slipped out of his mind.

"Oh shit." He mumbled

"Uhm...could u please make an excuse for me? tell them I am sick or something. And thank you in advance hyung I know u can take care of it " with that he jumped into his car and started to race to the hospital.

For him, it was miracle that The CEO didn't know about what happened. Or about hanna. It was miracle that the paparazzies did not catch up on them in the hospital. It would've been a Hazard

Jungkook walked in her room and there she was, laying on her bed, alone and playing with her phone. she looked up and forced herself to sit up when she heard that someone has entered her room.

"Hi..." said Jungkook nervously but she just looked up at him blankly.

"W-Who...are you?"

What..oh my disguise!

He quickly took off the mask. And as expected when she recognised who he is, her eyes widened and she gasped while covering her mouth with her palm

"OMG! JUNGKOOK? Wait..are you okay? did you get hurt ? Have you seen that psycho again?" She attacked him with questions trying to sit properly, ignoring the fact that she could hurt herself from doing that. However jungkook quickly stopped her.

"lay still please don't hurt your self." He said as he help her lay down properly "your wound could open up again..and I should be asking u those questions. Not the otherway round. afterall you are the one who's laying on hospital bed.."

"Why did u do that? why did you risk your life?" Jungkook asked in a serous tone, as he took a seat beside her.

"He was going to kill you. how could I just stay still and watch him.....kill you?" Hana said looking down

"But u almost died.."

"But I'm still alive" she cheered with smile.

She's not stuttering like she did back then. I guess she has really grown up. He thought.

"You're not stuttering anymore hana.." jungkook teased, Which obviously surprised her. She widened her eyes "H-h-how...how did y-you......you r-remember me?" 

Omg even laying on a hospital bed she's still as cute as ever

"Yeah. very well. Why? did u lost my necklace?" He coccked his head playfully

"NO I didn't!  I still have it... see.." She quickly took it out from her neck showing it to him, which only mad him chuckle at her cute reaction.

It felt so good to see her all bubbly and active once again. He was so happy that she was finally awake and fine again. It feelt like he was back to live again. How ever it killed him that he couldn't get eny closer to her then that. He wanted to hug her so tightly, he wanted to kiss her, to pour all of his feelings on her, to show and express how much she means to him, how much he loves her. Too bad he had no freedom to do any of that. Because he Is an idol. He can only hold it all in, and love her from afar. For her sake.

The two kept on talking and laughing for about some hours, surly being tired from all the laughing and squealing she did, hanna fell asleep like a two years old baby girl. While jungkook sat there admiring the sleeping beauty. so cute that even her sleeping figure was making his heart beats go wild. She was just so adorable and he knew that he was deeply into this adorable girl.

Not being able to keep control of his bursting feelings, his hand made it's way up to her smooth shinning and soft face, taking strand of hair off from her chubby cheek, savoring the sweet feeling that the softness of her skins courses trough his vains

Oh your driving me insane Hana

♡♡♡

Hana POV

It's been 3 days since I am now at this hospital. Even though I said I can go home, the doctor wouldn't let me go, with the excuse that he needs to make sure that I'm well healed. My mom and dad being the overprotective and worried parents they are, also didn't let me get discharged. they told me how they called my work place and told my manager about my situation, and now I am excused until I recover.

On the other hand, That psycho was still out there. And it only made me worried and scared to bits. what If he tries to kill jungkook again?

On top of that, what I heard from jungkook while I was sleeping left my mind in mess, confused and shocked at the same time. did he really meant what he said? Was it real or was I just dreaming?

suddenly, there was a knock on my door, pulling me out of my deep trance, I looked up to only be welcomed by a tall masked guys, at first I was confused but my confusion was cleared away when the first guy took of his mask, followed by the others guys as they also took off their masks, one by one.

my eyes widened, and my breath hitched when I realized who they were. the famous international boy band, BTS members. I covered my mouth and set up. Trying so hard not to scream and scare them away

"oh no, please stay still! U are not fully recovered yet." jimin said smiling at me and making my heart pick up it's pace. oh God! Am I dreaming?

I must have kinda got used to jungkook a little, but not the other members. It was the first time im seeing them all together, and I was still fan. my fangirl inside was going crazy

"So this is the cuttie that saved our gold maknae..." jhop said Putting a big teddy bear and a banquet of flowers on the counter near my bed with a huge smile on his face. Stirring up a load of nervousness through my veins. Omg do I look good? Woah the big guy jhop, Is right in front of me!

"We are really sorry we were so busy with our new Album" jin said.. "we should have come earlier.."

"No no no noo..its okay i..i really...I-I I'm fine .." I stumbled over my word, as i nervously tried to assure them that I am good

"Oh my God you almost dead hana!...how can u say that?" Taehyung said glancing at where I got stabbed,

oh boy, More then the stab, my heart might fly out of my chest now.

"I am really prefectly fine..." I smiled at them trying so hard not to scream

"And here, this is our new album first edition. it's been released yesterday day" jimin took out a box, and I almost screamed seeing their new album right infornt of me

"OMG!....i-it's for me?" I said a bit loud and they all chuckled as jimin nodded

"So you have to get better soon so u can come to our upcoming concert" he smiled at me and I just nodded not being able to speak from happiness..

They didn't leave immediately, instead they stayed about couple hours. we played, talked, cracking some joks, sometimes they'd tease me with the smallest things And it made me so happy.

they made me feel like a queen.

♡♡♡
An other chapter done.
Please don't forget to vote, comment and and share.

Love you babies.
enjoy.
💜

••••
To be continued....