7: Quick Game

🎶
Have you ever stood infront of a mirror and wondered who is it that you are seeing?

Is it your reflection or what people made you believe in?

And then realized that it's indeed what they made u beleive in?.

Never lose your true form for what they want u to look like
■■■

🎶Quick Game🎶

Jeon jungkook was the last person at the left end of the table which means he was the last member to give fans the signature. And he just happened to be hanna's heart drop.

Her heart started to go wild and crazy, racing abnormally As she started moving towards him. She'd never thought that, in the entirety of her live, she will ever one day, see him for real, let alone being this close to him, as to sitting in front him.

Seeing him infront of her seemed to be a dream. She could swear that it was all just a dream.

To Hanna, he was always the most handsom human being she knew on earth, but now seeing him in person, he was even more handsome then she could imagine in her little mind. his gorgeous deep black eyes, these perfectly shaped eyebrows, his nose, his beautiful shinning hair, And Oh Damn those beautiful set of white and straight teeth, coupled with these perfect balm pink lips, the man was just the definition of prefect.

No wonder he has ove billions of fans

*click click*

A pair of snapping two beautiful fingers pulled hanna out of her daze. Which obviously belonged to jungkook, Bringing her back to her sense.

Oh god, I must've been looking at him for that long. He might think I am a Creep.

"Hey are you ok?" Hanna once again was lost, and pulled out of her second daze. But boy, it seems that she's having hard time collecting her brain cells.

"I-o-oh y-yeah I-I am fine"

Her heart needed to stop racing, and her hands needed to stop sweating. It could form up to an ocean and sink him right here.

"Your face is red.." The young man sheepishly stated as he let out a low chuckle. Was he teasing her? Hanna quickly covered her face, not wanting to embarrass herself even more. She was already having hard time dealing with her heart and hormones.

Once again he let out a small hearty chuckle finding her reaction entertaining "You are really cute"

Omg! Did he just said I am cute? I am gonna dieeee

"Uhmm, So what's your name?"

Omg please stop smiling before my heart stops

"Hm?" The boy once again tried to get an answer out of the girl sitting in front of him, who seems to be totally out if it. And hanna is once again bulled out of her net. what did he asked her again?

Oh yeah my name...wait what was my name?

"A-ah ..hanna ...ch-choi hanna" she breathed still covering HER burning cheeks As she couldn't seem to catch her bereath.

Oh please Hanna don't faint ..it's not your style.

"Hanna...Hanna it's a beautiful name, so what did u bought for me as president?"

what? P-present?pp

"I-oh, uhm.. P- present...I- I..." Hanna stammered not knowing what to say.