12: Silly Girl

🎶
Sometimes we can't control things that happens in our lives, but we can control how we react to it. Be it good or bad.
■■■

🎶Silly Girl 🎶

Closing his eyes, jungkook took in a deep breath and then let it out, before taking steps towards her. Takin a seat beside her, he gently held her small hand in his big ones. She looked so weak and pale, but at least her hands felt warm and soft in his. It's the first time he had ever held her hand and They just fitted perfectly in his, like they were just made for him.

Jungkook's heart flattered and started to pick up its pace when he saw a necklace laying on the Side of her bed, right beside her head. its the necklace he gave her at the concert 5 years ago,

She still has it?

"I thought u would lose it somewhere, knowing how clumsy u are." He chuckled a little at the thought before continuing,

"Hanna, why won't u wake up, it's been 6 hours already..."

It was hard for him to watch her lay there lifeless and unconscious. She was alway bubbly, and used to bomber him with lot of crazy massages, but here she Is now, not even being able to aswer a simple question.

"I missed you already, please wake up..." He was mumbling to himself when he suddenly received a massage, he took out his phone from his pocket and opened the massage, it was from namjoon.

Joonie hyung: jungkook-ah, how's hanna? did she wake up yet?

After reading it he quickly replied back to him, telling him that she's still sleeping and that he might spend the tonight at hospital.

An other unread massage catch his eyes, as he was about to put his phon back. And it was from Hanna. He unconsciously looked at her sleeping figure before he opened the massage. It wasn't just one massage but a continues massages which she sent to him before the accident.

from cuttie : Hey Ace, i Guess i am getting out of my mind, I think. today i saw a weird guy and he somehow looked like that weirdo I told u about, Remember the one who gave me the free expensive VIP ticket to BTS concert, he was all covered up just like him, and I have been having this wierd feelings that he might've been him.

from cuttie: I am stating to think that he wasn't actually a human being, I think he was an angel,

from cuttie: Wait could he have came to give me another ticket again, omg could he really be an angel?

He let out a hearty chuckle at her silliness as he continued reading it

To Ace: Hey Ace, why are you not replying, are u busy?

To Ace: Aaaaah stupid Ace, talk to me. I am getting out my mind and I hate it when u do this.

To Ace: okay fine don't talk to me, stupid.

To Ace: Hey are u okay? Yooooo aaaaaaaace. Please reply, I'm worried ...

Her silly massages made him laugh, it always does, but at the same time he felt quilty. Like how come he didn't see her massages?

He might know everything about her but she has no idea about him, who he really is. They had always talked with each other though massage or through call phone, without facetime, without meeting each other, or him telling her who he really is.

Jungkook would always sneak out to see her, when she's at the uni, without her knowing. He would always watch her from far when ever he misses her, when ever he gets the chance.

Yes It's weird and that would definitely make him seem a Creep, a stalker but he had no other choice. He didn't wan to put her in danger, he couldn't see her getting hurt by his fans, by ARMY, or by the paparazzies and social medias . While at the same time he wanted to see her, to hold her, and to be with her.

It was so hard for him too. It was really painful not being able to tell her the truth. never was he able to hold her, go on data with her, kiss or hug her like any of the ordinary people. And that was all just because he's not an ordinary person! its times like that he wished that he was not an idol. but instead, just an ordinary and simple guy.

Which's why At last, He had to just watch her from a far. until he was ready to tell her about him, his feelings, and everything, until he could take a good care of her, until he doesn't have to worry about her getting catch by sassiang fans or anti fans, until he was sure that they could live a simple and happy life with no drama.

I am sorry babe....ur lying here on this bed because of me, only if I wasn't an idol...

●●●

It's been about 10 hours now and she's still sleeping, jungkook was getting nervous, he called the doctor and asked him what's going on. The last time he said she will wake up soon but that was 7 hours ago and she still didn't wake up!

"It's natural for someone with the same case as her to asleep for 24 hours or more. they can also wake up less then that so lets wait untill she wakes up....I can assure u that she's not in a critical situation" the doctor respectfully explained it to him and he was a little bit relieved.

Namjoon and Taehyung walking in as soon as the doctor went out.

"hey jungkook,....how is she?" Taehyung asked while walking towards her and taking a good look at her.

"She's still the same and didn't wake up yet. the doctor just went out and he said its natural for her to be sleeping." He slowly explained it to them

"that's relief. btw we called her family they're on their way now.." Namjoon said and as if on cue the door swung open, a woman on her 40s and a young girl bursted in

"...oh..there they are.." Taehyung whispered as jungkook looked back at them. they all bowed to them and greeted them. The young girl gasped at the sight of the guys, before she started to squeal which didn't go unnoticed by the three guys.

guess she's also a fan. Taehyung though.

"Omg you are really BTS!" She squealed, and they just smiled at her

"Are u guys the ones who helped my daughter and called us? is she okay" asked the woman. tears were about to fell from her eyes, which made jungkook feel even more miserable.

her precious daughter is here because of me..

Namjoon told her everything from what happened to her, how she got hurt, to what the doctor said minutes ago. He was anticipating for her to blame jungkook for what happened to her daughter but how she responded to them was unexpected.

"thank you guys, for taking care of my daughter. please don't feel bad it was not your fault nor her fault." her mother said patting jungkook's shoulder..

"I heard that u have been up all night taking care of her, please go and have some rest" she gave him an assuring smile and told him that she'll take it from here.

But I don't want to leave her side until I see her wake up! He thought

"Okay mother, I will come back soon...."he bowed to her again and left along with Namjoon and Taehyung.

♡♡♡
Hello my dear reader. Im back with new chapter.
Please excuse my late update for I have been too busy with matters of life.

There was times when I thought about deleting this book but because of you guys I decided not to. I'll try to update the rest of the chapters as soon as possible too.

Please vote and comment. Your opinions matters for me great deal.
Love you guys.please enjoy reading it.
💜

•••
To be continued...