17: Its Over

🎶
Don't wait for tomorrow, do It all today. Say it all today. So u won't regret if tommorow never comes .
■■■

🎶It's Over🎶

"Are you leaving already?"

"Yes. I have a date with mark " Sara chirps exitedly, making hanna chuckle at her cuteness."Want me to drop you off?"

"Uh No no" hanna shook her head "thanks dear, I am going to take a taxi. "

"Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow" Sarah said flashing her a warm smile before heading out. While hanna continued minding her business.

It's been about 2 months now, since she is working on this famous restaurant as the main chief. surprisingly she is doing a good job and doesn't make as many mistakes anymore. She also found a good maid for her grandmother, so she don't have to worry about her while she's working. One can say she's basically living her dream perfect life. Except that its not really perfect.

After while, hana finished up at the kitchen, since it was alread time for her to go home. When she suddenly felt her phone vibrating inside her pocket. Taking it out, she checked it and it was a massage from her bestfriend Ace.

Yes, here's the imperfection.

She didn't change her number or accounts, she didn't block him, or exposed him either, for her heart couldn't. Despite of knowing that he is the man she loves, Despite of knowing that he has a girlfriend, Despite of everything she still kept talking to him. She decided to stay freinds with him as if nothing is wrong.

They still kept in touch, him Still as Ace, however she haven't replied to him all day because she was busy with all the work she had. And he was surely getting worried.

Hanna immediately Opened the massage to find multiple massages from different times.

From Ace:- hey princess, Morning

From Ace:- u most've already went to work, I am only starting my day just now

From Ace:- hana are you okay, ur not even opening my texts 😔

From Ace:- U most be really busy. These days u don't even bother texting me back, please call me when u get off from work ....

Hana's heart clunche seeing all those messages she received from him, guilty washing over her for not replying to him, for not texting him as much as she used to. Not that she was doing all this intentionally.

Yes she was hurt, she was mad, she asked her herself 'why' thousand times. 'Why does he keeps texting me while he has a girlfriend'.
She also couldn't understand it, why would he keep texting and calling her nonstop, and that, always for the simplest thing, stirring up her feelings again and again. Not even allowing her to forget him or get over him. To the point where she had to always remained herself that he had a girlfriend. A beautiful one,

However, she knew that it was all because of her own foolishness and misunderstanding. It was never his intention to lead her on, or to hurt her. So it was not his fault and she wasn't holding him accountable for it. But her newly busy schedule which she developed when she moved back to her hometown did it for her.

She genuinely didn't had that much of a time for her phone since then. Because she was always busy cooking in the restaurant, And when she goes back to home she would get busy taking care of her granma.

She quickly typed in her reply.

To Ace:- hey buddy ..I am sorry I was busy that I haven't even been able to check the massages...wassup tho..is it okay if I call u now?