Four down...

Emma's POV

I could see Troy was struggling with his zombies and I had already trapped my two in a picnic blanket so I ran over to help him. We fought back to back and were getting the upper hand. As I turned around to pin a zombie, I looked up to see Jake and Gia get hit.

"NO! Jake! Gia!" I screamed which got everyone's attention. "What did you do you Monster!" I was angry. Very angry. "Super maga mode!" I yelled as I rushed at the monster, blinded by rage and fear for my friends. I fired about five shots at the oversized playing card before using my sword to try and cut him into pieces.

I was so caught up in my rage that I haven't even noticed that Noah and Troy had also gone into super mega mode with Noah going to check on our friends and Troy coming to help me after finishing off the last of the love zombie people things. Whilst fighting Hearttred, I was pushing down on his staff with my sword summoning all of my strength to slowly put him on his knees. Then Troy suddenly jumps down hitting Hearttred in the back with his sword forcing the monster to fall on his face. I stood there for a moment gathering my thoughts as Troy came over to help me he placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Are you ok Emma?" He asked. His eyes felt like they were piercing into my soul, not to invade, but lovingly check and carefully attempted to restore. It was ironic that I felt all my anger wash away as he looked at me when in truth, neither of us could see each other thanks to the oneway glass on our helmets.

My heart was racing. I was barely breath. I couldn't move. It was torture.

Yet I never wanted it to stop.

"Umm..."

Troy's POV

Emma had lost it and I was really worried that she would end up hurting herself. It wasn't like Emma to ho this crazy after one of us got hurt. But as I thought about it, I saw the remanence of a red mist of some sort dissipating from around Gia and Jake. Then it hit me. They had been hit by that monster. Like lightning, it hit me. Emma's worried that Gia and Jake will become zombie slaves to Hearttred and we will have to fight them!

I looked over to Noah who had joined me after mostly finishing off his zombies restoring to sticking them up a tree and hanging them there so that they couldn't hurt anyone yet were still perfectly visible. We both transformed into super mega mode and chased after Emma who was a good few feet in front of us with Hearttred about the same for her.

"I'll check on Jake and Gia, you help Emma. Snap her out of it!" Noah instructed me as he began to break off from me and head over to Jake a Gia.

"Right." I said as we nodded in both agreement and good luck as we were both going to need it. By the time I got to Emma - who had sprinted in comparison to my fast jog - she was slowly forcing Hearttred to his knees providing me with the perfect opportunity to launch an attack on his unguarded back. I leapt up on one foot and grasped my sword with two hands bringing it down on his back resulting in sparks and smoke but he unfortunately didn't cut like paper as I had hoped. I moved to Emma's side who was a bit shocked that I had taken her fight all the while looking down at Hearttred deciding if he was going to get back up. I could tell had had roughly a minute to check on Emma.

I place my right hand securely on her left shoulder softly squeezing it as I shook her slightly bringing her out of her confusion. She turned to look at me with the same innocent postures that a small child would when they didn't know what was going on. It pulled at my heart strings like you wouldn't believe.

"Are you ok Emma?" I asked not even noticing the unusual level of concern in my voice. I looked into her eyes through our helmets trying to get a feeling of what was going on in her head. Thankfully she let me in and I could tell that she was worried about her friends and every couple who would be celebrating Valentine's Day potentially having it ruin their lives if they turned into a zombie minion for that monster. Emma's compassion was once again at its peek with her not even slightly concerned about her or the fear of her becoming a heartbroken zombie.

As I looked into her eyes I could tell that there was something else. Something that she wasn't quite telling me. Something big.

"Umm..." her reply immediately got me worried. Was she ok?! Did that monster do something to her!? If there was a scale from one to ten of concern a person could be feeling them mine would be at 11.5!

Suddenly, Hearttred began to laugh and get back up carousing us to beak our wonderful eye contact moment.

"Well that was the most gorgeous and romantic moment I've ever seen. Let's see if we can use that shall we!" He then hit us both with a swing of his staff nocking us back with such great force that we both hit trees and demorphed. I looked over to Emma as we tried to get back up though it really hurt. Then all we see is red mist all around us. All I see is Emma. And I know, all she sees is me. The monster hit us with his love potion. We both immediately felt weak with no energy and couldn't hold our eyes open any longer. We fell into a deep, peaceful and shared sleep.

So what do you guys think? I thought of the hand on shoulder asking how you are bit and I couldn't not use it. This chapter honestly wrote itself and that hard part was finding where to stop. As always leave your thoughts in the comments and I apologise for bot posting but I've found it hard to find time. I will post another chapter again soon. Bye.