(1) Empty

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

He is by himself again.

It's too quiet.

The clock ticked calmly on the wall, unhurried, gentle, almost soothing, against the backdrop of a perfectly cleaned apartment. A month ago, he would have flopped down on the couch to enjoy the calmness he usually did with Yoongi.

Now, it feels too empty, too hollow.

Leaving his shoes behind, he trudges barefoot towards the bed. The floor is hard under his feet, the ticking of the clock and his own breathing the only sounds around, and for the first time in a month, the darkness of the room doesn't seem to bother him. There is too much on his mind, too much he desperately needs to know, wants to see, has to do but cannot for unknown reasons.

After Yoongi moved out they tried their best to meet as much as they can. Text Messages, FaceTime, Phone Calls were constant, a daily routine kinda. But as weeks passed by, Yoongi got busier and so did Jungkook. Even so, Yoongi tried to call Jungkook once every three days.

And Jungkook started missing his brother.

The very next moment, he got a FaceTime from Yoongi. Quickly brightening up the once dark room he got comfortable on his bed as he answered the FaceTime.

"Hey kiddo" Yoongi beamed and Jungkook's smile brightened itself.

"Hyungie, I missed you" He complained and Yoongi gave him a soft smile as an apology.

"I am sorry little one, I have been busy"

"It's okay" Jungkook answered with a pout.

"So, did you just got home?"

"Yes hyung" Jungkook sighed.

"Had dinner?" Yoongi inquired.

"I did hyungie, what about you?"

"Yes I did as well"

"Say, you wanna come here for dinner tomorrow? Minnie will pick you up"

And that sentence from Yoongi brightened up Jungkook more.

"Okay, I will be there"

"Great, will see you tomorrow then kiddo. Good night!"

"Night hyungie" Jungkook smiled as the call went off with a small wave from Yoongi.

Jungkook sighed, he was alone again.

No doubt he was happy for his brother, very very happy but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't miss him. He has only had Yoongi ever since he was born. Jungkook's dad was Yoongi's step-father. Hence, Jungkook has been habituated of having him around and now suddenly he wasn't anymore.

Feeling empty and feeling tired have such a strong connection to one another that he needed to fully rest before he could once again figure out what is what.

Sighing, he cuddled the cold, squished pillow as he drifted off to sleep.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

On the other hand, a boy dragged his feet as he was approaching home. He heaved a sigh for the thousandth time and ruffled his hair.

"What a shitty day"

Getting inside, he discarded his shoes and dragged his feet again to the couch and plopped on the couch.

"Taehyung-ah, you're back" His brother-in-law called from the kitchen.

"Yes Jin hyung" He replied back.

He quickly pulled out his phone and scrolled through, liking and commenting here and there on his close friends post. That's when his gaze found something interesting.

A cuddle app!

Taehyung has always been a sucker for trying new things as curiosity got the best of him. He never felt that being inquisitive could be encouraged, either he was or was not interested. And when he was curious it was a tap that could only be turned by figuring out the puzzle. It arrived fully open and his task was to close it bit by bit until he had a full solution.

Trying new things for him was like sea air, rolling over buoyant waves, kissing with a coldness that brings ever more wakefulness and awareness of the moment he had arrived at.

Every good thing he ever learned was on the other side of a curious wandering. Choices are rarely a fork of two pathways, yet with eyes a little wider open, many pathways appear. The right path for one person can be different from another and only the inner compass of love and passion can illuminate it for that soul to walk upon. Taehyung tries to walk on as many path as he can.

Now, Taehyung is a cuddler that is known by many and cuddling a stranger after getting to know them can be interesting, right?

Once again curiosity got the best of him as he made his mind to apply.

"I am applying to be a cuddler" He told Jin.

"A cuddler? Like you will get paid for cuddling someone?" Jin asked, confused.

"Well, not paid but for like free-" Taehyung smiled.

"Is that even a thing?"

"Of course hyung, I wanna try it, please" Taehyung requested because he needed Jin's permission for this.

Well- for every new thing he tries.

"Okay" Jin agreed.

After all what could get wrong with just cuddling someone and Jin knew Taehyung won't be at this for long enough as he will find something more interesting in a while, as always.

"Thank you hyung" Taehyung beamed.

Cuddling a person, it will be easy right?

Yes, of course what would go wrong.

Well, nobody knew that Taehyung was in for a lot more than just cuddles.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

I am honestly not satisfied with this chapter- Sorry to disappoint 😭

Sorry to disappoint 😭