(13) Blooming

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Taehyung would always feel rather blessed that his relationship with Jin and Namjoon had always been great immensely. He loved his brother and brother-in-law very much. He would probably die for them. 

However, he was a bit regretful about telling them about this whole Jungkook situation to begin with because when he had murmured out that he was going on a third date with him, it seemed to have opened up the doors to conversations he didn't want to have. Yes, he had finally told Namjoon and Jin about Jungkook. 

"A third date?" Jin popped a grape into his mouth as he reclined back on the couch. 

"Didn't you have a third date already like a week ago?"

"Nope, it was the second date hyung" Taehyung mumbled from his spot on the floor, chin resting on the living room table.  

"Alright, so this the third date" Namjoon grinned a little bit as he looked up from his phone.

"That's the fun part. Third dates are serious, though- I'm surprised" 

Taehyung blinked in surprise.

"What makes the third date so special?" 

His brother-in-law raised an eyebrow at his question, but Taehyung could already tell that these two were far too invested in his romantic life and it hadn't even began. 

"The third date is like- how you know you really like someone" 

"If someone goes on a third date with you then they want to be official" Jin added. 

"And if this is your second try at a third date- well, this adorable bunny might be super into you. Like, you are probably going to want to kiss" 

Taehyung's eyes widened a bit, blush creeping on his cheeks as his ear tips turned red as well. 

"But we have kissed already" Taehyung whispered quietly but Jin and Namjoon perked up at that. 

"Woah, Taehyungie you are fast" Jin wiggled his eyebrows. 

"I-It's nothing like that" 

"Did you kiss Namjoon hyung on your third date?" Taehyung diverted the topic and Jin blinked at him. 

"Well, yeah. But our story was different" Jin mumbled. 

Taehyung scowled a little and looked at his brother-in-law. 

"Tell me honestly hyung-" 

"Taehyungie, I kissed him on our first date" Namjoon mumbled with a shrug. 

"You can't count us. Anyone else, though. Like- this is one of the general rules of dating. Hell, most fast paced people nowadays have sex on the first date if they already kissed the person"