Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

1 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday night is well, to be honest Taehyung can't really tell you what goes on at one in the morning when they get home from Jungkook's birthday party because his mind is so fuzzy, but he can tell you everything is funny and Jungkook looks so cute and they have such soft pillows on their bed he's really proud he picked out when they moved in and oh, yes, he remembers, Kim Taehyung is in love with Jeon Jungkook.

"Shhh!"

"Who are you shushing, we're the only ones that live here!"

"I don't know" Jungkook giggles, biting his bottom lip as they just about fall over their own feet walking down the hallway to their bedroom.

"We have a dog?"

"We do, was that a question?" Taehyung giggles right back, as Jungkook nuzzles his nose into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Yeah I was just thinking maybe, he's sleeping and we shouldn't be laughing so loud" But the pair of them only laughs harder.

Taehyung's back is leaned up against the wall of the hallway, right outside their bedroom and he knows they should go in, get out of these clothes, drink a lot of water and sleep it off, but Jungkook looks so gorgeous in this lighting, and his hands feel so nice on Jungkook's waist. He decides they can wait a minute longer.

"Did you have a good night?"

"The very best" Jungkook giggles and scrunches his nose and Taehyung gently kisses Jungkook's nose. 

"Have I told you you're the best boyfriend ever?"

"Not recently" Taehyung teases.

"You're the best boyfriend ever" Jungkook repeats, kisses him again, fingers flexing over the muscles of Taehyung's abdomen, then pauses, a breath away from Taehyung's face. 

"Are you not going to say it back?"

"Well, technically speaking"

"Ugh, no time for technicalities, just shower me in compliments!" Jungkook throws his head back exasperated.

"I do love you, very much, and think you are the greatest, it's just- you're the only boyfriend I've ever had, so what does best really mean?" Taehyung barely managed to hold in his laughter.

"Oh my god!"

"You know what I mean?"

"On my birthday?"

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"That I'm the best boyfriend ever!"

"Fine, you are the best boyfriend ever!"

"Well, now I know you don't mean it"

"I do mean it" Taehyung says, as Jungkook expertly dodges every kiss Taehyung tries to apologise with, and they land instead on his cheeks, his nose, between his brows, the corner of his giggling smirk.