🎀Chapter 7.🎀

>Your pov<

"Luiiiiiii, pleasee I'm tired." You whined as Lui continued to drag you along. "Quiet, we're almost there." You continued to whine some more, "I said be quiet!" Lui shouted at you and pushed you against a wall. Lui stood over you like a predator would do to its prey. "L-Lui-"  "No. You disobeyed me. You need to be punished." Lui said, smirking, while you stood there in fear. You hated every second when he punished you. "Lui, I'm sorry, I won't speak again. Can we just not do that?" You asked, hoping that he would change his mind. Lui only laughed as a response, "No. Let's get going. I have just in mind what I wanna do." You shivered at the thought.

>Timeskip to the place you guys are staying at

>!Warning: a bit of a lime incoming!!

>Still your pov<

Lui pushed you down onto the bed and began kissing you roughly. Lui slid his tongue in your mouth; not really giving you time to react. After a bit you guys broke apart for air. "Lui.. please stop.." You breathed out, "No." Lui said while biting into your neck, causing it to bleed. "This mark means that I own you. Nobody else; got it?" You just nodded as Lui moved his hands downward towards the hem of your pants/shorts/skirt.

You could see the lust Lui had in his eyes. You hated to admit that you liked it, a lot, I might add. In some situations, like this one, Lui looked so hot. You felt Lui's fingers touching your privates. Let's just say; it made you feel a lot of things. "Lui.." You moaned out, "What?" He looked into your eyes; his purple orbs connecting with your e/c ones. "I love you.."  "Good." He said kissing your forehead as he finished "playing" with you. 

"Now, get cleaned up

"Now, get cleaned up. We have a long day of training tomorrow." Lui said getting up and walking out of the room.  You usually hated when Lui punished you but this time, however, was a lot different.

"What just happened?" You thought aloud. 

TO BE CONTINUED

(SORRY IT'S SHORT. I DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW TO MAKE A GOOD CHAPTER SO ENJOY THE LIME.)