🎀Chapter 13.🎀

>Your pov<

>The next day

>Just two more days to go~

You jolted up rather quickly from your sleep

You jolted up rather quickly from your sleep. You saw Aiger sleeping calmly beside you, since you were in his bed. "So it wasn't all a dream, huh?", You mumbled to yourself. Your mind repeated the scene of when Aiger kissed you. You couldn't stop thinking about it. Out of all the times Aiger could've confessed, why now? You still couldn't figure out your feelings. You liked Aiger, yes, but deep in your heart you loved Lui. Even after everything.. you couldn't stop loving him. 

You decided to get off Aiger's bed to get dressed. You felt a pair of arms grab your waist, "Mmmm Y/N.. don't leave please..", Aiger said sleepily. "Aiger.. I need to get dressed for the day. I'll-"  "No, stay with me." This time Aiger's tone was different from the last time he asked you. Yup, something definitely was off with Aiger. After he confessed it's like his whole personality changed. "O-okay.." You said calmly, Aiger wrapped his arms around you and held you very close to him. 

>!Warning: a bit of a lime incoming!!

Aiger pinned you down onto his bed, "Aiger-"  "Shh

Aiger pinned you down onto his bed, "Aiger-"  "Shh.~" Aiger began kissing you roughly, his hands traveling all over your body. This reminded you of when Lui did this to you. "Aha.. Y/N.. I need you.~" Aiger whispered seductively in your ear, "Aiger.. No... This isn't right.. I'm still with Lui, you know?" Aiger's aura suddenly changed, and when it did the whole atmosphere did too.

"B-but Y/N, you said that you liked me too, when I confessed. So you're mine now.~ The way Aiger was acting remined of how Lui was acting, but different.. The same reason to why you wanted to leave.. "A-Aiger.. why are you acting like this? This isn't you." Aiger ignored you and began to kiss you roughly again. The more he pressed his body against yours, the more you felt his hardened member. "Aha.. Aiger.." You tried to hold in your moans but you couldn't. Aiger grinded his body against yours. "Oh, Y/N.~", you felt Aiger's hot breath against your neck.

 You couldn't take it anymore. You pushed Aiger off of you and got off his bed. "No, Aiger. Stop this.." Aiger looked at you in a way you never thought you'd see. He glared at you, while his eyes glowed a bright teal. Aiger walked over to you and pushed you against the wall, quite roughly I might add.