🎀Chapter 9.🎀

>Third pov<

>It's been a couple of months since Y/N and Aiger met.

>They've become so close that they were basically besties.

>It was only a couple of days until Aiger and Lui's big battle.

.

.

.

.

"HA! I win again!" Aiger proudly said as he began bragging about his wins. "Ugh, why are you like this?" Y/N said, "I thought you said that B/N was strong. Boy, you have so much to learn from me!" Aiger started laughing so hard that he actual tears forming. "Okay, okay. I get it. Teach me your ways, master.~" Y/N said playfully. Aiger blushed majorly; he basically looked like a tomato. He wasn't prepared for that, honestly. Aiger like Y/N, a lot, actually. Although he knew that they were with Lui; he didn't care. He loved her/him. Would he ever tell them? Probably not, especially not when they're already dating someone else. I mean it's wrong.. Right? 

Aiger's thoughts constantly swarmed him

Aiger's thoughts constantly swarmed him. He couldn't think straight, all he could think about was Y/N. The way they laughed, smiled, how they were always so happy, even though they were living with someone who was the complete opposite. "So.. uh.. a-anyway!" Aiger stuttered; he couldn't help it. "You know what? I'll be right back!" Aiger zoomed off in the other direction with his tomato face. "What a dork." Y/N giggled as she/he sat down on a nearby bench.

.

.

.

"Ugh.. Where did Aiger go? He's been gone for like fifteen minuets.." Y/N scanned the area before getting up from the bench. "Y/N?" A voice said; Y/N looked up and saw Valt standing there with his adorable smile he always had. "I wasn't expecting to see you here.. heheh.."  "Oh yea, I was hanging out with Aiger.. but he just left so quickly.. and he hasn't came back.." Y/N was concerned about what could be taking him so long. "Ah.. I'm sure he just got caught up in something. You know how Aiger is." Valt giggled, also earning a giggle from Y/N. "Yea, he can be.. something else.."  "Here, let's take a walk while we wait for him." Valt extended his hand out to Y/N, which they gladly accepted.

" Valt extended his hand out to Y/N, which they gladly accepted

.

.

"No, I swear! That actually happened!" Y/N said, "Yea right! I need some proof." "You are so..uhhh You're just too sweet, I can't call you anything!" Y/N said giving up and playfully punching Valt in the arm. "Ow! I've been hurt!" Valt said dramatically; making Y/N laugh. "Wow. I can't believe we walked this far. We're already back to where we started from." Valt said and Y/N checked the time, only to see it was getting really late. "Oh shoot! I gotta go Valt! We definitely need to hang out like this again! I'll text you sometime, okay?" Y/N said as she/he hugged Valt again one last time before taking off. "Yea..of course.." Valt watched their figure fade in the distance.

>Timeskip

>Your pov<

You ran as fast as your legs could take you. You didn't need to be late getting home. Because you knew that would raise Lui's suspicion. No.. you haven't mentioned befriending Aiger. Were you going to? NO. NEVER. You aren't even going to mention that you hung out with Valt. You'd probably be dead, or, worse. 

Just as you had predicted; there was Lui. He had his arms crossed and his usual unamused face. "Where have you been? You said that you were going out for a jog, which I can tell was obviously false."  "For fuck's sake, Lui? Why don't you believe me?! For all you know I could like jogging all day! Or maybe I started training! Would you know?, NO! Because you weren't there! You stay training yourself all day! You only pay attention to me at night! I thought you said that you were gonna make it up to me!" You yelled at him. Lui was taken back by your sudden outburst. "Y/N.. I.." Lui started but you finished for him, "No! Just leave me alone, okay?! You wanna be alone so bad? Well then fine! I'll leave you be!" You turned around and began walking in the opposite direction. "Y/N, wait, please?.." Lui said but something about his voice was different.. 

You turned around and saw Lui crying. Your anger had suddenly went away and was replaced with remorse. "Lui.. I.. I don't know where that came from.. I'm.. sorry.." You put your head down in shame. Then you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. "I love you, dammit!.. Why do I love you this much?.." Lui said hugging you tighter and tighter within the second. "Lui.." You pulled away from the hug and kissed him deeply. It seemed to last for a good minuet because you two had to part ways for air. "Y/N.." Lui whispered in your ear, "I need you.." 

You knew what Lui meant and smiled at him, "I need you too, Lui." Lui smirked and picked you bridal style. Lui pushed you down onto the bed and began to kiss you roughly. His hands traveled everywhere. From your chest to your lower regions.

 From your chest to your lower regions

You knew one thing was for sure. Lui was going to take your virginity tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Ok so like obviously the next chapter will be the first lemon!! Since pretty much all of you said yes, which I'm glad. This is gonna turn into 50 Shades of Grey so fast- I mean whaaattt. But anyway, I'm gonna try my hardest to make it for everyone. So forgive me if it seems wonky. I will try to get the next chapter out tomorrow asap! Ty for everyone who's reading and enjoying this story it means a lot to me! :3)