🎀 Chapter 4.🎀

>Lui's pov<

I couldn't take it anymore. Y/N belongs to me and me only. I can't stand seeing them with anyone else. Why have you done this to me, Y/N? Why have you made me fallen for you? This feeling... it's so foreign. No one has ever made me feel this way before. I mean, they're still a weak blader but there's just something about them.. I have to make them mine... but how?..

After everything they probably hate me now.. But I wasn't going to give up that easily. Y/N will be mine. I picked up the same picture I had of them and looked at it once more. "Oh, Y/N.. It's not fair you've made me feel this way.."

Setting the picture down I grabbed my phone and texted Y/N. I wanted to make sure they knew that they were mine. 

Soon

you

will

be

mine.

>Your pov<

I was hanging out with Valt and Shu when all of a sudden my phone went off. "OOH! Who is it?!" Valt asked excitedly and I just shook my head smiling, "Valt, how can I possibly know? It just went off." Valt scratched his neck awkwardly, laughing, while Shu giggled. I picked up my phone to see the text was from an unknown number. I tilted my head in a confused manner, "Hmm.. it's from an unknown number..." They both looked at me with concerned faces. "Should I read the message aloud?" I asked them and they both nodded. "It says..

Y/N, you are mine and mine alone. Valt and Shu don't deserve you; in fact I don't want you hanging out with them. Because something might just happen to them if you continue to hang out with them."

I looked at them with a worried expression. Who would send something like this? How did they get my number? My mind started to swarm with thoughts like those until Shu shook me slightly, "Y/N, it's okay. No one is going to hurt us. I will protect you both. I swear it." I hugged Shu tightly, knowing that he wasn't lying about what he'd said. 

.

.

.

"Are you sure you're okay with being home alone?" Shu asked me and I just nodded, "Of course, Shu. I'll be okay and if anything does happen I'll text you."  "Hey! Don't forget about me!" Valt said while hugging me tightly, "How could I forget someone as cute as you.~" I said, while booping Valt's nose, which caused Valt to have a slight blush on his face. "Heh.. You're the cute one, Y/N." I blushed at Valt's response, "Hehe.. well good night you two. Please stay safe as well." I said, waving to them as I started to leave.

I hope they're gonna be okay..

.

.

.

.

You started to unlock your door when you noticed it was already unlocked. "Whaat?.." You asked yourself as you cautiously stepped inside. You saw no one around and closed the door quickly and quietly. After that you quickly ran up to your room and sighed. "Man, what a day! I need a quick bath.." You said, gathering your clothes and quickly headed to the bathroom. "Just for a bit.." You muttered to yourself and began to undress.

.

.

"I can't believe I'm doing this.." Lui mumbled to himself before making his way to the bathroom where you were. Lui began to watch you bathe and blushed deeply. Lui never thought he'd be doing something like this. Lui then felt this odd feeling creep up inside him. Lui didn't understand it as he never felt like this before. "Ah..Y/N.. Why are you doing this to me?.." Lui couldn't take his eyes off of you. When Lui saw you getting out he rushed back to where he was hiding.

.

.

"Ah.. That was nice." You said while putting your towel on. You began walking back to your room when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around you. "Shh.. Don't scream.." You heard a familiar voice say. The mysterious figure turned you around to face them and that's when you were face to face with Lui Shirosagi.

 The mysterious figure turned you around to face them and that's when you were face to face with Lui Shirosagi

TO BE CONTINUED