chapter 14

It's been almost a year Ami and I are now jonin. We've figured out combo moves that we use together oh and if your wondering we basically go on every mission together. I still keep my hair in my face I move it when we're at home.

"Yo Chi we need to go to the Hokage's office for a mission." Ami said as she walked in from the kitchen.

"Kay."I said and got up from the couch. We got up and walked to the office. We didn't even knock we just.  Walked in.

"Hey girls I need you two to go to the hidden sand village and give these scrolls and documents to the new Kazekage. Stay there for about three days and bring some documents back to me." She said firmly.

"Who's the new Kazekage?" I asked.

"I'll just let you see that for your self." She said in a rude tone. We just nodded and left. We quickly went to our house and packed.

"Hey I'm brining my guitar."I shouted.

"Kay then I'm bringing my camera."

"You bring that thing everywhere I don't even know we're you put that thing. Do you have a hidden compartment or something?"

"Yep."

"So that answers that question."

"Yeah. So are we gonna go all in one day or are we gonna take a couple of days?"

"All in one." We reached the gate and took off. We ran through the forest until I got an idea I made a floating ice platform and stood on it.

"Wohoo air surfing!" I shouted.

"Hey no fair."

"Want one? You gotta pay haha."

"Danmit! I'll buy you two bowls of ramen and get you a bunch of pocky."

"Yay good deal." I then made another. It soon got darker and I started getting tired. I let the ice disappear and Ami fell.

"What the hell man." She shouted then saw I was breathing hard. We were in the middle of the desert it was really hot dude I actually feel really sick.

"Ami I don't think I'm ment for the heat man and I thought Kohona was hot." I said right then I threw up. I quickly wiped my mouth and continued walking I felt sick again so I decided to make a little snow cloud hover over my head.

"I've still got some more chakra left. The sand village is in sight let's go." I said.

"Ok but I think once we get there you should keep that cloud over you so you don't throw up again that was just gross."

"I hate heat!" I shouted as we entered the village.

"Yo where's the Kazekage's office ?" Ami asked as I tried not to get sick again. The guard told her and we took off. We wondered until finally we found it. We walked in and asked some random chick where the Kazekage's office was. We finally got to the doors so I knocked.

"Come in." I heard a deep and kind of familiar voice say. I opened the door my eyes widened I quickly made the snow cloud disappear be for he saw I practically ran in.

"Hello Lord Kazekage-sama. It's been quite some time." I said with a bow.

"Do I know you two?" He asked. I looked at him wide eyed. I looked at me and cracked a microscopic smile. He quickly stood up and walked over to me.

"Hello Chi, Ami." He said. I couldn't hold it back I jumped in to his arms.

"Do that you big jerk I missed you." I said. I then wrapped his arms around my waist he squeezed me closer to him but he quickly pulled away with his face completely red right as the camera clicked.

"What's wrong you look a little red." I said as I stepped back.

"Well you've grown up." He said as he turned his head and walked back to his desk. What was that about I thought as I rummaged through my bag for the documents.

"Here you go Lord Gaara." He looked a little upset.

"Well I'll have your papers in two days or sooner and please just call me Gaara." He said. I grinned and nodded.

"Yeah Gaara don't get to close to her She might get you sick."

"Shut up Ami."

"No because you said it yourself your not made for the heat right be for you threw up."

"Shut up you jerk."

"You got sick?" Gaara asked with a raised what would be eyebrow raised.

"Yes she did." Ami answered I blushed and turned away.

"Hey it's still sooooo hot." I complained. As I remade my snow cloud. Gaara just looked at me funny.

"Why is it that it bothers you but not your sister?" He asked. Ami then made a small amount of fire appear in her hand.

"Umhm well here's you keys for a few days. I'll have Kankuro show you the way." Ami's eyes light up.

"Ok." She said. We didn't have to wait long for Kankuro.

"What do you need Ga-." He was cut off by Ami hugging him.

"Ami?! It's so good to see you! Oh hey Chi." He said.

"Hmm nice greeting." I said as I walked over and punched his arm.

"Kankuro please show to their hotel." Gaara commanded. We began to walk out of the room.

"Bye Gaara." I said as I left. Ami and Kankuro walked in front of me talking and laughing. Until we got next door. I quickly walked into our apartment. 

"Hey Chi I'll be back later Kay?" Ami said.

"Whatever." I said and walked to the roof I sat up there for a really long time. After three hours I smelled something. I smiled.

"You suck at hiding." I said as I turned.

"Seriously when are you gonna let me win?" I laughed as Gaara walked out from the shadows.

"I don't no I think you've hit quite a losing streak."

"It seems I have."

"Yay I'm a winner." He just chuckled and shook his head.

"Have you figured out what the feeling is yet?"

"I think I have." I said with a large blush on my cheeks. He turned my head and moved my hair out of my face.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your hair out of your eyes, I don't care what other people say I think your eyes are beautiful." He said while looking into my eye's. I smiled and blushed.

"You talk a lot."I said"I'm glad you've come so far I'm proud." I finished. He brought a hand up to my face and cupped my cheek. He slowly leaned forward as did I our lips met and a rush went through my body I brought my hands to his face and pressed harder into the kiss his hand traveled to my waist. His toung brush my lower lip. I wanted to tease him so I kept my mouth closed. This seemed to make him angry I felt his grip tighten on my waist making me gasp he took the opportunity and slid his toung in my mouth. We fought for dominance but he won. We quickly pulled away to catch our breath.  We sat down and looked at each other I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Chi Mikage will you be my girlfriend?" He asked in a sweet tone.

"Of course I will Gaara." I said and we watched the stars.
(Ok the drawing above is mine its what Chi and Ami look like don't steal) love ya bye~ Blood