Chapter 29

(Ami's pov)

My surroundings began looking familiar I let out a sigh as we reached the gates of my old home. As we landed I saw Sai,Lee,Choji, and Ino inspecting a glacier very carefully we quickly ran over to them.

"Sai where Chi?" I shouted He turned and looked at me and Gaara.

"She's been missing for a full day we've managed to find the location they're keeping her this morning." He said trying to sound sympathetic.

"Was it the Akautsuki that took her?" Gaara asked.

"No. Aim now that your here you could help us get in we don't want to crush Chi accidentally so maybe you could melt it down." Sai said I nodded and got closer to the ice wall I did some hand signs.

"Fire style fire ball jutsu." I hollered and made a large fire ball once the jutsu was finished we ran in. There was a strange ritual circle Chi was in the middle of it an ominous man was standing there holding a scroll that was extracting this purple like mist from Chi.

"Chi! Let her go you monster!" I screamed and attacked the man with my phoenix flower jutsu. He dropped the scroll and began dodging. Everyone began attacking until the cloaked man was lying on the ground motionless.

"Chi!" Gaara and I shouted in unison and rushed to her side just as the scroll absorbed the last of the purple mist. Gaara and I looked at Chi her eyes where barely open he breathing was light.

"Ami, Gaara...I'm....so sorry..." She weazed out I took her final breath tears streamed down my face I let out a loud cry.

"Chi no please don't go!" I sobbed and laied a hand on her chest. I looked up to see Gaara quietly sobbing he gently grabbed her chin and placed one last kiss on her forehead.

"You said I wouldn't be alone." He sobbed as I cried into her chest.

"I never thought a beast like that could be loved..." I quickly turned that voice was familiar I peeled the cloak away from the man face revealing.

"Father?! You monster what have you done!? She finally had people to care for her! She was finally happy she had friends an boyfriend and a lousy sister that was always the lucky one!" I screamed and continued sobbing.

"I never knew she could be capable of such things..." He said.

"That's because we never gave her a chance you beast!" I screamed and plunged a kuni into his chest.

"Open the...scroll." Were his final words. I let out a scream and continued sobbing. I turned and saw that everyone from the team was crying but Sai.

"Wait he said open the scroll." Sai said he walked over and peeled it open right as he did Kurama literally jumped out the majestic white wolf landed not far from my sister's corpse. She looked at all of us who were weaping.

"This girl was foolish and stupid but had her moments she was never necessarily my favorite host." She said darkly.

"How ever I see ending her life would truly bring more sadness then I wish I can save her but only if you can give he a reason to live also tons of chakra is going to be needed." The demon spoke in her strange tone of voice. She then began dragging each of us to a spot around the diagram.

"Each of you have a place on this diagram Ino Yamanaka your place is hope on dark times you've helped her see the light.

Choji Akamichi yours is kindness you've always been kind to her and you don't know how much she thanks you for it.

Rock Lee no doubt odd but your determination you've given her the sense to never give up.

Sai yours is creativity although she hasn't known you as long as everyone else you've shown that you can create beautiful things from nothing.

Gaara Kazekage of the sand yours is love you were her first love also the first to show her that love exists you taught eachother what love was.

And finally Ami Mikage Chi's twin sister yours is trust she can trust you with even the most sacred of secrets.

The circle is complete now you must give blood and activate your chakra!" She said I thought for a moment and cut my hand and activated my chakra. Pain over took my body Kurama let out a roar.

"Now give her a reason!" She shouted and moved closer to Chi. I looked over to Gaara he looked extremely worried.

"We need you Chi! Gaara needs I need you!" I looked down at her body as I shouted. My chakra spiked I let out a yelp.

"I love you Chi please come back to us." Gaara said. Just loud enough for me to hear. Chi's body began levitating her eyes opened wide she let out scream of agony as Kurama rentered her body. Her eyes shined purple at that her body hit the ground with a thud the circle faded her eyes closed her body motionless. I quickly stood up and ran over. I placed a finger on her wrist he chest began to rise and fall.

"She's breathing!" I shouted tears of joy pored from my eyes as I picked up her head and pulled her into a hug. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to see Gaara he fell to his knees and looked down to my sister. I turned to see everyone was really happy even Sai had a real genuine smile.

"Come on let's get her home." I said happily. Gaara nodded and picked her up bridal style and held her close to his chest. I notice his eyes were red and puffy he had been crying a lot he really loves her I trust him with her.

"Ow." I heard a groan I looked over at Chi her eyes were slightly parted.

"I see your awake welcome back to the living." I said.

"Ami...G-Gaara....my chest is on...fire." She weazed. Gaara and I chuckled softly.

"What happened... all.... remember....is heard your voices." She said breathing heavily.

"Shh you should rest first." Gaara said.

"Yeah get some sleep." I agreed and watched as she drifted off I looked to my left and saw Ino happily carrying a mask.

"Ino who's is that?"

"Oh it's Chi's she was promoted to ANBU She was gonna tell you next time she saw you." Ino said wow my baby sisters ahead of me....