Chapter 27

Its been four days since I got here I need to leave soon I thought as I walked to Gaara office. I saw Matsuri just about to knock.

"Yo Matsuri." I said with a wave she looked at me wide eyed.

"Oh uh h-hi." She said and quickly knocked.

"Enter." Gaara said we then walked in.

"Hello Chi, Matsuri." He said and shuffled through papers.

"Matsuri your mission it to help keep guard at the front gates." He said Matsuri nodded and took off.

"Chi I suppose you need to head home now huh?" He said sadly?

"Yeah I've been gone for a while I need to catch up on missions." I said.

"I see. I wish you the best of travels." He said and gestured me to come closer. I walked closer and he quickly kissed me and whispered.

"I love you please be careful."

"I will love you." I said and stood up.

"See you soon." He said I nodded and walked out of the door. I quickly made my way to the gates. I saw Ami there I quickly hugged her from behind.

"I'm gonna miss you!" I shouted.

"I'll miss you too. Don't you ever think of replacing me!" She said tears beginning to fall.

"How could I." I said and let go.

"Okay." She said.

"Bye love you." I said and began hovering on my ice.

"Bye come visit!" She shouted I nodded and took off I finally let the tears fall. I went at an extremely fast pace so by the time I got to the hidden leaf it was around sunset. I approached the gates Izumo and Kotetsu with wide grins on they're faces. I gently landed and there smiles faded.

"Hey Chi where's Ami." Izumo asked I looked at the ground.

"I see how it is." I started. "Ami is now a sand shinobi." I said and walked into the village not really caring about their reactions. I got to Tsunade's office and knocked.

"Come in." She said I opened the door and walked in.

"Oh welcome back Chi how's Ami setting in." She asked.

"She's fine." I said.

"That's good... well I have news for you."

"What?"

"I'm promoting you to ANBU." She announced my eyes widened I choked up.

"R-really?" I shouted. She nodded and gave me the uniform and laied out a wolf like mask with red swirls.

"Thank you lady Tsunade but."

"You will only have certain missions as an ANBU, other than that you will take on some missions as a jonin." She explained cutting me off.

"Okay."

"Dismissed." She said I nodded and took off towards my house. I quickly changed into my new uniform. I looked at myself in the mirror I grabbed some scissors and snipped away at my hair until it reached about an inch below my chin. I nodded and put on my mask. I then used a transportation jutsu and appeared at the training grounds. I smirked as the scent of my old team filled my nose I walked out from the bushes I new Neji saw me I smiled and just waited until everyone acknowledged me.

"Is there a problem?" Gai Sensei asked in serious tone which is rare for him.

"Nope not at all I just wanted to say hello to my team." I said popping the p. I watched as everyone's eyes widened.

"C-Chi?" Lee asked I smiled and took off my mask.

"Loud and proud." I said everyone but Neji ran over and hugged me. I heard a round of 'wow I'm so proud of you, good job.' And things like that soon everyone. Let go I walked over to Neji and smiled.

"What no welcome home hug?" I asked with a fake frown. He held back a smile I wrapped my arms around him and giggled. He very hesitantly hugged me back I then pulled away and smiled.

"Omg guys look we're bonding!" I shouted earning and hit to the head.

"Ow." I said I ran then hid behind TenTen I then put my glasses on.

"Ha you wouldn't hit a woman with glasses." I said and came out of hiding. He then walked over to me and paused.

"What are you going to do?" I asked in a childish voice. He then took off my glasses and threw them at my face.

"Ouch." I said and picked up my glasses.

"Oh that's not the only good news." I said everyone's attention was directed to me again. I shot led through my pocket and smile as I pulled out pictures. I he led one up and smiled.

"Ami got engaged to Kankuro!" I cheered TenTen, Lee, and Gai began cheering along with me.

"Okay I'm gonna go beak the news to everyone else." I said and put my mask back on and hovered away to Ichiraku's. I entered the shop and everyone from team Kakashi was there they all looked at me wide eyed.

"Naruto Uzamaki." I said in a firm voice.

"Uh yeah?" He asked I smirked and giggled.

"I believe I won the bet you owe me some ramen." I said and pulled off my mask. He looked at me wide eyed along with everyone else.

"Oh come on! Kakashi Sensei we need to do more training!" He shouted I laughed and looked over to Sakura and Sai.

"Congratulations Chi." Sakura said and hugged me.

"Well good job blood eyes." Sai said my eyes widened I then gave him the death glare. I took a step closer to him, he looked terrified.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Blood eyes is an insult I'll rip off your face and glue it to your ass!" I yelled and right as I was about to punch him Sakura caught my fist.

"Calm down he was trying to give you a nickname he's new at it." She said I relaxed and sighed.

"Is that really the first thing you notice when you look at me?" I asked Sakura.

"Um yeah but not in a bad way." She said quickly. Well it's great to be home.

"Oh." I said.

"Oh but in Gaara's word you do have pretty eyes." She said.

"Oh that reminds me guess what?" I started. They all looked at me curiously.

"Ami is as of four days ago a sand shinobi." I said.

"What why?" Naruto asked.

"Well that's because that's were her fiance lives." I said quickly Sakura's eyes widened and she quickly hugged me.

"Oh wow that's amazing." She said happily.

"Wow that's great." I nodded and smiled...