Divorce?

A/N: Hey folks! Hope you are doing okay and staying safe and healthy.

A little divorce drama and some realizations. I will write another chapter focusing on Alex's realization of her love for Piper. A small chapter for this time now. Sorry :)

Cheers!

Piper was busy in the kitchen making breakfast for her daughter and her wife, their dog keeping her company as she was cooking some eggs on the stove. June had insisted they keep their pet dog's food bowl near the table, so they could all eat like a family. Alex walked into the kitchen, all ready for work.

Piper: "Hey Al. Breakfast is ready, come sit down."

Alex: "I am not hungry."

Piper: "Please Alex, you need to eat."

Alex: "I do not feel like eating okay." she yelled.

Piper: "Okay, if you are not in the mood for eating eggs, I will make something you want Alex. Please stop hurting yourself."

Alex: "I want a goddam divorce Piper, will you give me that?"

Piper was stunned. She did not expect that. A divorce? What the hell was Alex thinking?

Piper: "What the hell Alex? You want a divorce?"

Alex: "Yes, that's all I want."

The determined look in Alex's eyes told Piper this was her final decision. Piper was angry, mad, rage filling her entire being but she was disappointed and hurt the most. Alex was in pain, but Piper wasn't. The love was still present, Alex was blinded by the pain and hurt she was experiencing. Piper was not going to just divorce Alex. She was going to fight for her marriage and her family. She later woke her daughter up and got her ready, fed her breakfast dropped her at school. She later went to her office and drafted up the divorce paper including the clauses and joint custody of her daughter.

Alex was silently sobbing in her office and stood up with a determined look when Piper walked in. Alex walked up to Piper and stood facing her, blue eyes boring into emerald ones.

Piper: "These are the divorce papers that you wanted Alex. But if you do go through with the divorce, you will have to share the custody of our daughter."

Alex just shrugged. Piper was not done yet.

Piper: "I am not done yet Alex."

Alex: "What do you mean? I asked for a divorce, you being a lawyer, you got the papers made, isn't it all?"

Piper: "No, see this is where you are wrong. I will give you a hassle free divorce on one condition."

Alex: "What?"

Piper: "If you have fallen out of love, if you are not happy with me, if you are not happy with our family, then I am setting you free Alex. Find someone who will give you the happiness you deserve and have your happy ending...I love you Alex, and I just want you to be happy. True love sets you free, go and find happiness..."

Alex: "BUT?"

Piper: "If you are filing for a divorce because you still think, deep down in your heart that I blame you for the accident, losing our baby, then I am not giving you the way out. I am going to fight for my marriage Alex. You cannot make this decision for both of us. I will make sure it will be a nasty divorce..."

Alex: "How will you know?"

Piper: "You can lie to anyone but not me Alex...you cannot lie in front of me...think about what I said..."

With the Piper walked out of her wife's office with a determined look on her face, she knew Alex loved her, they had their ups and downs but she had to make Alex realize it after the miscarriage and the blame game.