New York City- Part 1!

Alex and Piper were warmly welcomed by Piper's parents when they reached New York! Piper was overwhelmed when she saw her wife being surrounded by her parents and she was completely absorbed in the conversation. Piper put Diane in their bedroom to see that Alex was helping her parents in the kitchen prepare dinner. Her wife so looked so lost in the atmosphere, enjoying some time with her in laws. She laughed wholehearted when her in-laws shared some funny incidents about her wife's childhood. Piper shed some tears, seeing her wife so happy, at peace, enjoying the bonhomie with her parents. Seeing that they were completely engrossed in embarrassing her and her wife was truly enjoying this, left Piper fuming.

Piper: "What's so funny, babe?"

Alex came forward and engulfed her wife in her warm arms and pecked her temple gently.

Alex: "Nothing much, your parents were telling me some of the funniest things you did as a child..."

Piper: "You think it's funny?"

Alex: "Yes, babe!"

Piper: "Fine!" she stomped off.

Alex looked at her parents-in-law. They just smiled meekly.

Alex: "What?"

Bill: "Well, you don't really annoy your wife Alex. I try not to do that. Reason for my long marriage. Now go and make sure she is okay."

Alex: "Yes..."

When Alex reached Piper's childhood bedroom, the lights were shut and Piper was sleeping. It was strange because it was just around 7 pm. Alex slid beside her wife and was about to pull her closer when Piper turned them around in one swift move, sitting on top her wife, giggling and her eyes were full of desire.

Alex: "So that was, what?"

Piper: "Seeing you laugh at my childhood madness, I wanted to punish you so badly. But then my heart melted seeing you so happy, so absorbed and being pampered by my parents."

Alex: "I would never give up an opportunity for sex..."

Piper: "What are we waiting for..."

Saying this Piper dived for Alex's luscious lips and kissed her wife passionately. She broke the kiss to see her wife lightheaded and dizzy. She later turned her attention to her weak spot on the neck, just below the ear. She kissed, bit and sucked on her spot, making a very visible love bite. Alex was aroused at this point. Piper held her wife's hands above her head, telling her not to move and made her way towards Alex's wet center. Piper could see her wife's panties were completely soaked, heat radiating from her core and she loved it. She hummed in delight, she made her wife so hot and horny. She pulled her panties and played with her erected clit. Alex held Piper's head and shoved it over her arousal.