Closure

Piper was out shopping for groceries, Alex's medicines and other bare essentials when she runs in Zelda.

Zelda: "OMG! Piper...is that you?"

Piper: "Yes, it's me Zelda. How have you been?"

Zelda: "It's so nice to see you. I am doing good."

Piper: "Zelda...what are you doing in this city?"

Zelda: "Just some work."

Piper: "Do you have time? Let's go home. You can meet Alex."

Zelda: "Alex, your wife right?"

Piper: "Yes, she is home. Recuperating."

Zelda: "Recuperating?"

Piper: "Alex's car was hit by somebody a week ago. Now she is finally home, so finally had time for buying essentials."

Zelda: "Is she okay now?"

Piper: "Yes, finally recovering and the pain subsided too."

Zelda: "That's good news."

Piper: "Let's go."

Zelda accompanies Piper in her car and they return back to Piper's home. Piper unlocks the door and doesn't find Alex in the living room.

Zelda: "You have a beautiful home, Piper."

Piper: "Thank you. Welcome."

Zelda: "I thought you would be still in New York city."

Piper: "Alex got a promotion in her company, she had to move out of the state. So I decided to join her."

Zelda: "That is nice."

Piper: "Alex, babe where are you? We have a guest I want you to meet."

Alex: "Pipes, I am in the bedroom. Bored. Good you came back. Did you buy cocoa for me, and mini marshmallows I like?"

Piper: "Yes, now come down babe."

Alex: "Would you come upstairs? The painkillers I took made me drowsy. You know I can't sleep without you."