The Big Fight!

A/N: I wanted to post the two parts separately, but I did not want to end the chapter with Vauseman fighting. So I have divided the story in two parts, but they are posted together in this update. Cheers!

Part 1

Alex and Piper had returned back home after taking Diane, their baby daughter for a late night stroll in the park so she could experience the first snow of the season. Sadly, Diane was almost sleepy during their walk. Piper put Diane in the crib and tucked her in. She saw Alex sitting in the Chapman backyard in the cold night. She picked up her favourite mini blue colour blanket and wrapped around her wife's shoulder. She rubbed her hands up and down Alex's arms relaxing her and warming her up at the same time. Alex sighed loudly and pulled Piper in front of her. Alex seemed emotional and Piper noticed that.

Piper: "Missing your girlfriend, wife?"

Alex: "You are never going to let me live with that down, huh Pipes?"

Piper: "No. I love teasing you babe."

Alex pulled Piper closer and kissed her wife, slow and passionately. A kiss that made Piper go weak in her knees and make her insides melt. After their kiss, Piper often felt dizzy and lightheaded, but in a good way.

Alex still seemed gloomy, emotional and sad. Piper had tried teasing her wife and that usually worked. Alex would immediately be herself.

Piper: "What is wrong babe? I know you feel bad leaving Nikki all alone, back in prison. But she is getting out in another 3-4 months."

Alex: "No. I know Nikki will be fine, after all she is my girlfriend."

Piper: "Then what it is Alex? Talk to me."

Alex: "Tomorrow is my mom's death anniversary. I am back in the city and I was thinking of visiting her."

Piper: "I know that. Do you want to go?"

Alex: "I do not know. Probably she is angry with me." She said not avoiding the tears anymore.

Piper: "No babe. Why would she be mad? Alex, she knows for the past few years, you were in prison. You did not have control."

Alex: "Plus, that day always reminds me of your betrayal."

Piper: "But you have forgiven me for that day. I know that was too deplorable, but we are together today, married."

Alex: "I did forgive you Pipes, but I believe some painful memories always haunt you."