Tattoos!

Piper was sprawled on the couch after a lazy, heavy brunch. Her wife had treated her like a princess today. She did all the preparation, cooking and she was now cleaning everything. Today was a day that Alex dedicated to her wife, the love of her life. Everyday Piper did everything for them, cooking, cleaning, laundry, groceries and managing their life. They even fought a little in the morning after waking up.

Piper: "You don't have to do this."

Alex: "No, I want to do this. I get one day to treat my wife, let me make it special."

Piper's heart melted. She was truly lucky. She could never imagine Larry do this for her, for them. How stupid she was to even pick Larry over Alex back in prison. No one ever did or will ever replace Alex. She is someone special, her only soul mate. Alex made Piper feel special, so very special. She was happy, that even after so many fights, miscommunication and all the shit they both went through, they fought everything and got back together. This is where she belonged, with Alex. The day they got married and she adopted her wife's name, she felt a warmth and honor associated being a Vause. And now she was going to be giving birth to a mini Vause.

Piper's thoughts were disturbed when her wife snapped her fingers in front of her face.

Alex: "What is my princess thinking about?"

Piper: "You never told me about your tattoos."

Alex: "What about them?"

Piper: "I have heard that every tattoo has a story. I want to know them."

Alex: "Why?"

Piper: "Do you have a problem sharing with me?"

Alex: "No. But why today?"

Piper: "Just..."

Piper held her hand for Alex and pulled her close. Piper made her sit next to her. She gently held Alex's hand in hers and kissed her tribal tattoo. Alex was giving into her touch. Piper's tender lips were creating a whirlwind of emotions inside her body.

Piper: "Now?"

Alex: "No."

Piper proceeded further, kissing her love is pain tattoo. Alex didn't want Piper to stop. She felt the urge to kiss her wife. Alex pulled her wife near her, forcefully crashing her lips on Piper's. Both the women parted to come for air, gasping, panting.

Alex: "I will tell you."